Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

we can only hope the same happens to the board room

My life will be better if i never have to hear from Boardroom/Cusak again!!!!!!!!!!

Madman, get a life you went to a tribunal hearing and your evidence was bullshit and you were found out.

If Ramsdale had of hit you as you stated to the tribunal then you would have ended up on the monash freeway.

When the umpire / yourself / accused / and 2 independant witnesses all have a different take on what occurred on the day then that is why Ramsdale got off.

Let it go you CAT you were found out !!!!!!!!:D:D

Found out?? Evidence??

Dont you fools realise that i went there with no evidence, I didnt need to I WAS THE ONE WHO GOT HIT YOU F#@KEN ********S!!!!!!!

we showed up to the tribunal because WE BLOODY HAD TO!!!!!!!!

seriously we couldnt of cared any less if he got suspended or not, we had already beaten doveton, with him or without him wouldnt of made any difference as you all have seen

The thing I am pissed off about is the CLEAR LIES that were said in the tribunal and then Backed up Firstly by CUSAK and then Backed up again by the DANDENONG SENIOR COACH both with the exact same insane story!! The story that all of them seem to agree on was that I handball the ball away and then ran straight at ramsdale like a crazy nuthead trying to deck him!!

The whole story was god damn gold, the story continues that he hit me in the left shoulder, i swear the 3 of them came up with some gold and they all lied together and got him of!! Good luck to them, as you see it made no god damn difference because the doveton senior coach, who was also there advocate, couldnt give a rats ass about his team because he spent the tuesday night training session at the tribunal, one of the most important training sessions of the year and he is sitting in the tribunal worried about 1 player!! I spose his team played accordingly!!!

The SFL Board member (Cusack) went into bat for Doveton, who knows why?? but as a board member what about the Young Umpire who he totally back stabbed!! Where is his allegiance to his own members?? god knows what he got for testifying for doveton??? I feel sorry for the kid umpire who is clearly one of the best the league have got!!

The personal Insults that Cusak threw my way in the tribunal hearing was phenominal, in my opinion he shouldnt of been there, as a league board member i am pretty sure they were not happy about that and the lies he told were gold.

so in retrospect, your all probaly right, i should get over it, but I dont choose to, I wish to continue to insult Cusak the same way he did to me in the tribunal, before that night i didnt know who he was, I know who he is now, and I aint happy

Simple!!

Greg Cusack has very, very strong ties with Doveton. Took over as Coach of the hammers in 2002, and in 2003 brought over about 6 players from Doveton, including C.Gwin who he made as vice captain,D.Ruston,C.Wormsley was made reserves Coach,R.Weeding,R.Helyard…………………….Has close connections there.

Greg Cusack has very, very strong ties with Doveton. Took over as Coach of the hammers in 2002, and in 2003 brought over about 6 players from Doveton, including C.Gwin who he made as vice captain,D.Ruston,C.Wormsley was made reserves Coach,R.Weeding,R.Helyard…………………….Has close connections there.

Who cares Ramma is a dud

Who cares Ramma is a dud

You cannot say RAMMA is a dud =leading goal kicker 2009
yes we know he is carrying weight,and he also has onfield problem's but his football ability on the field is 9 out of ten. will he be able to sustain this 9 out of ten mark ,in the next two to three years ,one would have to say no ,and will most probally end up playing reserves football or retireing.i wish him all the best for the future no matter what that will be .alway's would say hello and ask how you going so i say he is "ok" person.:)

"hope you prove me wrong"

You cannot say RAMMA is a dud =leading goal kicker 2009
yes we know he is carrying weight,and he also has onfield problem's but his football ability on the field is 9 out of ten. will he be able to sustain this 9 out of ten mark ,in the next two to three years ,one would have to say no ,and will most probally end up playing reserves football or retireing.i wish him all the best for the future no matter what that will be .alway's would say hello and ask how you going so i say he is "ok" person.:)

"hope you prove me wrong"

Ha Ha 9/10 for being a goose and a no show in big games :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Found out?? Evidence??

Dont you fools realise that i went there with no evidence, I didnt need to I WAS THE ONE WHO GOT HIT YOU F#@KEN ********S!!!!!!!

we showed up to the tribunal because WE BLOODY HAD TO!!!!!!!!

seriously we couldnt of cared any less if he got suspended or not, we had already beaten doveton, with him or without him wouldnt of made any difference as you all have seen

The thing I am pissed off about is the CLEAR LIES that were said in the tribunal and then Backed up Firstly by CUSAK and then Backed up again by the DANDENONG SENIOR COACH both with the exact same insane story!! The story that all of them seem to agree on was that I handball the ball away and then ran straight at ramsdale like a crazy nuthead trying to deck him!!

The whole story was god damn gold, the story continues that he hit me in the left shoulder, i swear the 3 of them came up with some gold and they all lied together and got him of!! Good luck to them, as you see it made no god damn difference because the doveton senior coach, who was also there advocate, couldnt give a rats ass about his team because he spent the tuesday night training session at the tribunal, one of the most important training sessions of the year and he is sitting in the tribunal worried about 1 player!! I spose his team played accordingly!!!

The SFL Board member (Cusack) went into bat for Doveton, who knows why?? but as a board member what about the Young Umpire who he totally back stabbed!! Where is his allegiance to his own members?? god knows what he got for testifying for doveton??? I feel sorry for the kid umpire who is clearly one of the best the league have got!!

The personal Insults that Cusak threw my way in the tribunal hearing was phenominal, in my opinion he shouldnt of been there, as a league board member i am pretty sure they were not happy about that and the lies he told were gold.

so in retrospect, your all probaly right, i should get over it, but I dont choose to, I wish to continue to insult Cusak the same way he did to me in the tribunal, before that night i didnt know who he was, I know who he is now, and I aint happy

Simple!!

Whiskers congratulations you are now officially the biggest sook within the SFL.

Phone your mother and ask for your dummy back you little baby.

You are full of s**t and so was your laughable story at the tribunal.

The force in which he hit me was a 7/10.

Mate if Ramma got you with a 7/10 we would of buried you where you fell.

If you keep this up I am sure that we might be able to get Kleenix tissues to come on board as your sponsor next year.

Whiskers congratulations you are now officially the biggest sook within the SFL.

Phone your mother and ask for your dummy back you little baby.

You are full of s**t and so was your laughable story at the tribunal.

The force in which he hit me was a 7/10.

Mate if Ramma got you with a 7/10 we would of buried you where you fell.

If you keep this up I am sure that we might be able to get Kleenix tissues to come on board as your sponsor next year.

haha agreed who r u
whiskers is probably now more of a flog then corey stephens

What a suprise, the loser who r u from doveton bagged me out!!!

What a massive suprise!!!!!

so you say you know what i said in the tribunal, clearly you are the almighty Senior coach from doveton who r u!!

Mr "I got outcoached in 2 finals games"

well done fool!!!!

I might be a sook, or a flog or laughable but 1 thing i am for sure is a PREMIERSHIP PLAYER IN 2009!!!!!

LTB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so you say you know what i said in the tribunal, clearly you are the almighty Senior coach from doveton who r u!!

well done fool!!!!

I might be a sook, or a flog or laughable but 1 thing i am for sure is a PREMIERSHIP PLAYER IN 2009!!!!!

LTB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If big Ramma and the Coaches at Doveton really respect that club they should do the right thing and resign.
I bet they wont because they are too selfish and the committe down there dont have the balls.
From what i have been told the committee is stacked every year by the coaches mates.

well done fool!!!!

Mad Man
No need to post on Div 3 anymore get up where you belong on the div 2 forum now let the Doveton, Hampton ferals etc enjoy there own company at the bottom of the barrell still cant say a good word any of them about a side that won a GF fair and square. Watched the game and thought Skye were very good and Mt handled themselves very well Go Mt in 2010.

well done fool!!!!

Mad Man
No need to post on Div 3 anymore get up where you belong on the div 2 forum now let the Doveton, Hampton ferals etc enjoy there own company at the bottom of the barrell still cant say a good word any of them about a side that won a GF fair and square. Watched the game and thought Skye were very good and Mt handled themselves very well Go Mt in 2010.

Mean Gene, this is great coming from a club that had to fold due to owing so much money.

Then coming back under a DIFFERENT NAME real classy

well done fool!!!!

LTB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael, if you want to have a crack than at least have a crack at the right person.

One thing I will say is you did win the premiership and congratulations to Skye but the way your carrying on at the moment makes you the fool not me.

If you want to make any further foolish comments against me than I suggest that you either come and see me or keep them to yourself.

I suggest that you do yourself and your club a favour and enjoy the win as Grand Finals don't come around all that often as you would know from 2008.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back