Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a suprise, the loser who r u from doveton bagged me out!!!

What a massive suprise!!!!!

so you say you know what i said in the tribunal, clearly you are the almighty Senior coach from doveton who r u!!

Mr "I got outcoached in 2 finals games"

well done fool!!!!

I might be a sook, or a flog or laughable but 1 thing i am for sure is a PREMIERSHIP PLAYER IN 2009!!!!!

Mad Man
No need to post on Div 3 anymore get up where you belong on the div 2 forum now let the Doveton, Hampton ferals etc enjoy there own company at the bottom of the barrell still cant say a good word any of them about a side that won a GF fair and square. Watched the game and thought Skye were very good and Mt handled themselves very well Go Mt in 2010.

would it be alright if i moved up to div 2 thread to as i was the skye club umpire .:)mad man ,i will give you some good advice ,an innocent man need not defend his word's/ action's. And i saw the raised elbow glance the side of your face and i would rate the contact 4 out of ten. But in saying that i also think the tribunal has not only let you down but the umpire's and football players in the future. (BUT THE INTENT WAS THERE TO HURT YOU )And i find it hard to beleive that the tribunal does not take any note's/minutes in case there is a review of the finding's any time in the future.so what ever lies were said can never be proved as there is no written or recorded evidence.

Michael, if you want to have a crack than at least have a crack at the right person.

One thing I will say is you did win the premiership and congratulations to Skye but the way your carrying on at the moment makes you the fool not me.

If you want to make any further foolish comments against me than I suggest that you either come and see me or keep them to yourself.

I suggest that you do yourself and your club a favour and enjoy the win as Grand Finals don't come around all that often as you would know from 2008.:)

Clearly you were bragging about what was said in the tribunal.... nice

whats interesting:

Giddo posts at 10:58pm
Who R u posts at 11:00pm

I wonder if they were online at the same time??? how long does it take to log out and then log back in??

so you want me to come and see ya, not a problem, pm me your whereabouts, i have some things i would love to address with you!!!!!!!!!!

you dont intimidate me big fella, niether do any of your players

but enough is enough, i accept that, I will leave all those events behind

except for Cusak..... obviously!!!

Michael, if you want to have a crack than at least have a crack at the right person.

One thing I will say is you did win the premiership and congratulations to Skye but the way your carrying on at the moment makes you the fool not me.

If you want to make any further foolish comments against me than I suggest that you either come and see me or keep them to yourself.

I suggest that you do yourself and your club a favour and enjoy the win as Grand Finals don't come around all that often as you would know from 2008.:)

hi mr giddens, i would like to know do you intend to coach doveton next year.Also if not will you coach another club in s.f.l. ,and can you tell us why you would not take training on the tuesday be fore grand final ,plus what went wrong (match ups ,under estimated skye players ,players just did not perform on the the day ) they are just a few idea's i put down so you hopefully will tell us what went wrong .hope you can give us an honest assesment,and i wish you all the best for season 2010 :)

hi mr giddens, i would like to know do you intend to coach doveton next year.Also if not will you coach another club in s.f.l. ,and can you tell us why you would not take training on the tuesday be fore grand final ,plus what went wrong (match ups ,under estimated skye players ,players just did not perform on the the day ) they are just a few idea's i put down so you hopefully will tell us what went wrong .hope you can give us an honest assesment,and i wish you all the best for season 2010 :)

Ha Ha who else in the SFL would let him coach???? everyone knows all about him

No point holding a grudge against a team we will not play against Madman

Yeah your right

Its not against any teams anymore, Doveton, ramma, no hard feelings, i really dont care, they finished 2nd, well done on that

the grudge is against a loser accountant from Black Rock area!!!

On a last note, good luck to Mt Waverly in 2010, Wilkin, Cafisio, Constantino and co, great blokes and i wish them the best!!

would it be alright if i moved up to div 2 thread to as i was the skye club umpire .:)mad man ,i will give you some good advice ,an innocent man need not defend his word's/ action's. And i saw the raised elbow glance the side of your face and i would rate the contact 4 out of ten. But in saying that i also think the tribunal has not only let you down but the umpire's and football players in the future. (BUT THE INTENT WAS THERE TO HURT YOU )And i find it hard to beleive that the tribunal does not take any note's/minutes in case there is a review of the finding's any time in the future.so what ever lies were said can never be proved as there is no written or recorded evidence.

Swooper, you're a silly old peanut so you're opinions don't count!:thumbsdown: and please join your tossbag mates from Skye on the div 2 forum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please dont assiocate Swooper with Skye, he was an umpire for Skye thats it. He was a Doveton boy this yr

RangaYOU THE NEW RED HEAD AT THE CLUB WHO MISSED OUT ON FINAL'S ,YOU CANT PLAY FOR CH IT IF IN FACT THIS IS YOU .

IF IT 'S NOT YOU GO GET AND BY ALL MEAN'S PM ME :)

thats where you're wrong. He was never a Doveton boy, just helped us put 12 blokes on the bench in the 3rds a couple of times.

Leave the Bloke alone he does more for local footy that most of you peanuts... So i say go swooper:thumbsu: keep up the good work

Leave the Bloke alone he does more for local footy that most of you peanuts... So i say go swooper:thumbsu: keep up the good work

thank you board room ,they all know me but i am at a disadvantage ,as they are to weak to pm me and tell me who they are so i say go get and enjoy xmas see you in 2010:)

That red head may have missed the finals, but at least he played, not like u swooper. who cant play thats why u resort to umpiring and still cant do that

that red head may have missed the finals, but at least he played, not like u swooper. Who cant play thats why u resort to umpiring and still cant do that

ranga if your man enough pm me and lets talk i promise not to identify you . As for not playing i think at the age of 53 i have more than proved that i could still play the game at reserves level up until late last year if it wasnt for to grade 3 tears of the calf muscles i would still be playin .but the decsion to stop playin was my own .was to slow and to old ,so then as to give some thing back to our great game of foot ball i decided that i would put 100% percent effort into learning how to umpire .hope fully i can achieve this goal and get a few one's game bye the end of the season 2010 And if you achieved half the thing's i have in football you would be a ??????????????????????????????

That red head may have missed the finals, but at least he played, not like u swooper. who cant play thats why u resort to umpiring and still cant do that

yes it was a nasty post i apoligise to the red head for being so thoughtless, he played his part at the skye f.c. and did the best he could do .i applaud him for helping his team mates and club .it is easy to criticise from behind a computer screen, i shall in the future try and make sure any of my post are positive and do not hurt any individual or club .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back