Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dandenong Football Club Pre-season starts this Wednesday the 25th of Novemeber at Springers Leisure Centre, Cheltenham rd, Keysborough at 6.30pm. New players more than welcome.....

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all, hope you all have a safe holiday. Was just wondering is there any clubs out there with any new signings yet?

Just a quick not Dandenong Football Club pre-season recommences this Monday the 11th of January at Springers Leisure Centre, Cheltenham rd Keysborough at 6.15pm. New Players most welcome....

i would have thought you'd had enough of my wit !!
27th Jan, and how r you travelling now that your mate has been red carded and looking for another alias..:D

looking forward to playing you when you get back to div i ha ha ha ha

i hear that j.t. is gone and richard s. is injured word around the traps is that all is not rosie down bye the railway tracks players wanting money owed to them is this fiction or fact i my self believe it is fiction but i am just repeating what i heard at lunico,s . 3 older blokes talking half pissed at the time i reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

looking forward to playing you when you get back to div i ha ha ha ha

i hear that j.t. is gone and richard s. is injured word around the traps is that all is not rosie down bye the railway tracks players wanting money owed to them is this fiction or fact i my self believe it is fiction but i am just repeating what i heard at lunico,s . 3 older blokes talking half pissed at the time i reckon.

Mate if its the j t i think your talking about he has been gone for a while !!:D and he is too overweight now to play good footy, maybe a two's player at best:D:D
As for Richo he is the fittest i have seen him for a few years and he will bag a lazy tonne this year.
This is the first year for a long time that we are starting off the year on level terms with the accounts nobody owed any money clean slate all round, also have scored some new sponsors and plenty of heads at training before x-mas so at the moment its actually looking pretty rosie. typical pissed talk, they probably dont even come to the games. !!

Well you better make sure you dont drop back down to divvy 2 as quick as last time or we will pass you on the way back up :thumbsu:

Mate if its the j t i think your talking about he has been gone for a while !!:D and he is too overweight now to play good footy, maybe a two's player at best:D:D
As for Richo he is the fittest i have seen him for a few years and he will bag a lazy tonne this year.
This is the first year for a long time that we are starting off the year on level terms with the accounts nobody owed any money clean slate all round, also have scored some new sponsors and plenty of heads at training before x-mas so at the moment its actually looking pretty rosie. typical pissed talk, they probably dont even come to the games. !!

Well you better make sure you dont drop back down to divvy 2 as quick as last time or we will pass you on the way back up :thumbsu:

good to see every think is going well i would hope you will inform us if any new signings are done . i would hate to beat you to it he he he gl in 2010

I have noticed that Dandy have recruited some gun players and I reckon they might just play finals football actually I reckon it will go
1. Mt Waverley
2. Hampton
3. Doveton
4. Dandenong
5. Moorabbin
6. Southern Dragons
7. Cerberus
8. Sandown

One of the senior players at dandy has recruited well and they have also picked up some talent

Any thoughts????

I have noticed that Dandy have recruited some gun players and I reckon they might just play finals football actually I reckon it will go
1. Mt Waverley
2. Hampton
3. Doveton
4. Dandenong
5. Moorabbin
6. Southern Dragons
7. Cerberus
8. Sandown

One of the senior players at dandy has recruited well and they have also picked up some talent:

Any thoughts????

Your top 3 is sound however I question your selection for 4th, I think Moorabbin will play finals.

Dandenong to take the wooden spoon again.

Had a look last week and yes dandy seem to be looking good so far. There draw also is good this year.

keep an eye on the clearance page in the next week or 2. hampton have picked up a div 1 premiership player to add to the recruits already mentioned. guaranteed premiership favouritism.

Agent zero you must of been watching Dandy Stingrays. Dandy would be lucky to survive the year

you must be new... Dandy are going Ok...

Seriously, Sandown have recruited a heap but Mount look the team to beat, Doveton will be up and about again and Hampton look like they will be there and abouts. Not too sure about Cerberus, Moorabbin coming from div 2 are a little unknown based on their last year, Dandenong do have a few recruits thats true and should do better than they did last year, and the Dragons have a whole heap of numbers training and playing, so who knows what they'll produce.

overall, looks like a competitive comp... but time will tell.

Well it looks to be an interesting year, but i still think dandy have got a good shot especially that some of the cancer at the club have left

Well your comment above firstly shows you have no true connection with Dandy given cancer ran close to the heart at the club last year.

Secondly there is no ill feeling between the coaching group or the players who have moved on this year, if you were in the know then you would already know that by now though wouldn't you??

Stick to the facts as previously mentioned by SMUU, doctormeow and others... Dandy survived last year as a result of hard work by a number people involved at the club and the support of the league.

Some movements have occured due to a number reasons as I previously posted.

Yes Dandy have picked up some good players which is great, maybe SMUU will get some return on investment after a struggle both on and off the field last year.

Certainly no ill feeling towards SMUU as he has busted his arse for the past 2 seasons, so I think you should focus your attention elsewhere.

Or PM me anf I will phone you to talk further if you like.

Well it looks to be an interesting year, but i still think dandy have got a good shot especially that some of the cancer at the club have left

Listen here you ****ing weak dog. I have played at Dandy for the last 3 years and given a lot of time into the place on and off the field. Any reason for leaving would be b/c of p!ss weak w***ers like you.
I hope this is not a club view that the people who have left or intend to leave are subject to defamotory remarks and as you call it the "Cancer of the club". Grow a set of balls I will be down the Club at 7pm and I urge you to grow a set of plums and express your views to my face..like a man.

ph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back