Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen here you ****ing weak dog. I have played at Dandy for the last 3 years and given a lot of time into the place on and off the field. Any reason for leaving would be b/c of p!ss weak w***ers like you.
I hope this is not a club view that the people who have left or intend to leave are subject to defamotory remarks and as you call it the "Cancer of the club". Grow a set of balls I will be down the Club at 7pm and I urge you to grow a set of plums and express your views to my face..like a man.

ph.

Not a view of the club mate. Your service has been greatly appreciated over the last few years. Hope you stay, but if keen to move on, you go with he best wishes.

well said stinger........whilst they may have been struggling on and off the field in recent times, the sfl needs more clubs, so get behind them and stop sledging s**t you know nothing about

Yes very True benchman.....

Patty and I have put in an enormous amount of work at the club over the past 3 seasons whilst we have been there, we both leave with our heads held high.

To the defence of Dandy and their club, lets not single out one person who obviously has no facts supporting his comments, I am sure SMUU will deal with this internally as required and we can all focus on playing footy this season.

However as Patty said earlier, if the trend continues eventually these people who hide behind computers better back up their words and put their balls on the line as we will no longer be slandered on this forum when we have put our heart and soul into a club that was in a bad state when we arrived.

Im sure SMUU and his support team will sort this out and we can all take a chill pill and have a beer together after we have a kick!

i found dandenong to be a good club to play against, i never once left a game against dandenong feeling like i didnt deserve it, if the margin was 1 goal to 15 goals. they never gave up like some of the clubs, i think they should keep there heads up, a loyal player base goes a long way to reaching your goals.....

keep on striving dandy....

Wow - Dandy looks like the place to be....NOT. You have people who actually put in to saving the club and making it better, only to be bagged when they decide to do something different. Appreciation appears to be non-existant at Dandy - SMUU, god forbid you ever leave the club, imagine the pounding you'll get!

Dandy, Moorabbin and Cerbarus will share the spoon. Closely followed by the Dragons

Not sold on Doveton. Flakey in the big games last year, especially when Skye put on the pressure.

Well it looks to be an interesting year, but i still think dandy have got a good shot especially that some of the cancer at the club have left

Before this gets out of hand, it's pretty important to note this isn't a view of the club whatsoever. Anyone that leaves any club is a loss, and in particular to lose committee members in any capacity is a huge loss. There is one particular person who's loss has been hard to fill but just like anything in life, you have to move on and start again.

Also just wanted to point out to those people that have left, as has always been said personally to these people they are welcome back and this stands true today. Many people that have left the club in the past have always come back as visitors or opposition and it's always good to have them. At the end of the day, Footy brings people together and sometimes it doesn't work out but usually it's lifetime mates.

We're trying pretty hard to put together a decent club so posting negative stuff can affect us in a less positive way. Just let me say that the Dandenong that we've been working towards will be a better club off the field, hopefully this follows on to some on field success by attracting the right people.

Pm me if you wish to discuss.

Wow - Dandy looks like the place to be....NOT. You have people who actually put in to saving the club and making it better, only to be bagged when they decide to do something different. Appreciation appears to be non-existant at Dandy - SMUU, god forbid you ever leave the club, imagine the pounding you'll get!
Nah not like it at all. It's very much appreciated the work others before have done. Not intending on leaving anytime soon either! As for the club to be at, well good numbers, plenty of new blokes but the best thing to come out of last night was the 15 or so young kids of players coming down to watch training and play on the sidelines.Haven't been at a suburban club where this has happened, country clubs its the norm and it was great to see. Things are slowly changing....

Obviously this had gotten out of hand, you blokes need better things to do then check this forum and take it seriously, and whoever the bloke is that went down to training to fight i feel sorry for you, you must be unemployed.

As for the improper use of the word cancer I apologise I could of used a better word as it was a bit of banter that went the wrong way.

It was an outsiders view and it should have no reflection on the club

Take care boys (and the flog who went to training to fight)

Eddie look so good last night. Real fit great hands, should kick 100 goals this year

Eddie look so good last night. Real fit great hands, should kick 100 goals this year[/quote eddie is not 25 years old any more and he can be as fit as me but if you dont get the ball to him how does he kick 100 goals if you can get 30 goals out of eddie then thats a good year for your team and eddie.

Eddie Conners is the biggest flog ever he needs to shut and try and play some good footy for the club as he was garbage next year

Sorry to be negative again - Dandy to play finals you heard it first hear

Eddie Conners is the biggest flog ever he needs to shut and try and play some good footy for the club as he was garbage next year

Agent Zero- you muppet. At least the guy has got off his arse to get himself into shape. And if it doesnt improve things on field, at least it has off field. Once again you hide behind your computer on your fat arse takin pot shots at blokes trying to do the right thing. As for me take as many pot shots as you like....

If SMU plays Eddie up forward he is capable of kicking between 60 to 80 this year easy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agent Zero- you muppet. At least the guy has got off his arse to get himself into shape. And if it doesnt improve things on field, at least it has off field. Once again you hide behind your computer on your fat arse takin pot shots at blokes trying to do the right thing. As for me take as many pot shots as you like....

If SMU plays Eddie up forward he is capable of kicking between 60 to 80 this year easy.

Yeah i agree with Hendo, the bloke has done a s**t load of work to loose the weight and should be commended for it. Getting a bit sick of the personal attacks to be quite honest. If your not here to talk football, well F&^k off... that goes for Agent zero or anyone else really. Just can't wait for the lightning premiership to start Friday, been a long summer....

Yeah i agree with Hendo, the bloke has done a s**t load of work to loose the weight and should be commended for it. Getting a bit sick of the personal attacks to be quite honest. If your not here to talk football, well F&^k off... that goes for Agent zero or anyone else really. Just can't wait for the lightning premiership to start Friday, been a long summer....

smu stop being so precious eddie was fat and if he has lost some weight about time have a good year would like to see him play this year but alas will be busy in div1.as for l/p two 20 minute halves what a joke get some practice matches they will tell you how your team is going

smu stop being so precious eddie was fat and if he has lost some weight about time have a good year would like to see him play this year but alas will be busy in div1.as for l/p two 20 minute halves what a joke get some practice matches they will tell you how your team is going
Mate got a few praccy games as well as lightning premiership. Not being precious, just got to put up with the collateral damage..

Well your comment above firstly shows you have no true connection with Dandy given cancer ran close to the heart at the club last year.

Secondly there is no ill feeling between the coaching group or the players who have moved on this year, if you were in the know then you would already know that by now though wouldn't you??

Stick to the facts as previously mentioned by SMUU, doctormeow and others... Dandy survived last year as a result of hard work by a number people involved at the club and the support of the league.

Some movements have occured due to a number reasons as I previously posted.

Yes Dandy have picked up some good players which is great, maybe SMUU will get some return on investment after a struggle both on and off the field last year.

Certainly no ill feeling towards SMUU as he has busted his arse for the past 2 seasons, so I think you should focus your attention elsewhere.

Or PM me anf I will phone you to talk further if you like.

gee, i know you blokes are doing it tough at the moment, but surely you could pay the phone bill so other clubs that use the rooms can be contacted!

Hey champ - I notice that you make a statement about a guy (well, I think that's what you were doing except I could hardly make sense of the poor spelling and grammar that you use - obviously English is a 3rd or 4th language for you), but then you fail to back it up after you're questioned on it.

I gather that you mean that he was garbage last year? Most players don't play that well when they are injured.

Also f-bag, his name is Connor (there's only one of him). Conners was a tennis player.

Hey champ - I notice that you make a statement about a guy (well, I think that's what you were doing except I could hardly make sense of the poor spelling and grammar that you use - obviously English is a 3rd or 4th language for you), but then you fail to back it up after you're questioned on it.

I gather that you mean that he was garbage last year? Most players don't play that well when they are injured.

Also f-bag, his name is Connor (there's only one of him). Conners was a tennis player.

Hit a nerve I think !!!

You are only as good as your last game. So they say.

Last game I watched him play he did not get a single kick against Mount Waverley.

Hope he turns it around this year and then the bagging might stop.Until then he is fat and no good !

Club 18's practice match

any club interested in a club 18's practice match either this Saturday (20th march) or the following (27th march) contact the sandown cobras and we can arrange a game. we have a ground and everything sorted just need a team if possible

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back