Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard anything about any new teams joining Div 3 for season 2010?

What about losing sides: Will Div 3 lose any teams? Will Dandy afford to go another year? What about Cerberus, there was talk last season that they might struggle as well in the new year?

If we lose any sides in Div 3 and not gain any, would that constitute a system change from 3 divisions to 2?

Anyone care to comment?

What is it that youve acheived in football that makes u such a ???????? then?

what is a ??????????? you tell me:) i can tell you i was preety darn good at la crosse:)any way enough about my average foot ball career was no better than the average joe blow.would like to know some thing about your career dont undersell your self.:) and any one else would love to read about other player's career's, give's me something to read during the day and night.:)

ranga if your man enough pm me and lets talk i promise not to identify you . As for not playing i think at the age of 53 i have more than proved that i could still play the game at reserves level up until late last year if it wasnt for to grade 3 tears of the calf muscles i would still be playin .but the decsion to stop playin was my own .was to slow and to old ,so then as to give some thing back to our great game of foot ball i decided that i would put 100% percent effort into learning how to umpire .hope fully i can achieve this goal and get a few one's game bye the end of the season 2010 And if you achieved half the thing's i have in football you would be a ??????????????????????????????[/quote]

overated fossil??

ranga if your man enough pm me and lets talk i promise not to identify you . As for not playing i think at the age of 53 i have more than proved that i could still play the game at reserves level up until late last year if it wasnt for to grade 3 tears of the calf muscles i would still be playin .but the decsion to stop playin was my own .was to slow and to old ,so then as to give some thing back to our great game of foot ball i decided that i would put 100% percent effort into learning how to umpire .hope fully i can achieve this goal and get a few one's game bye the end of the season 2010 And if you achieved half the thing's i have in football you would be a ??????????????????????????????[/quote]

overated fossil??

never let the truth get in the way of a bit of exaggeration, yes i am overRated ,but then again i am 53 year's old . hope you make it to 50 son ,tell me where you play and ill watch you in the next few year's and then we can discuss your football career,or better yet "who "r u" or are you another weak "poster "to afraid to say there name.:)

Has anyone heard anything about any new teams joining Div 3 for season 2010?

What about losing sides: Will Div 3 lose any teams? Will Dandy afford to go another year? What about Cerberus, there was talk last season that they might struggle as well in the new year?

If we lose any sides in Div 3 and not gain any, would that constitute a system change from 3 divisions to 2?

Anyone care to comment?

As I previously posted Dandy will be lucky to field a side next year. They have been lucky enough to get through this season following numerous hours being put in behind the scences by their senior coach. Without him I believe they would need to close the doors which is still a distinct possibility from what is being said around the traps. Finances are not in the best shape and are struggling to keep a playing list together.

As for Cerberus, I would expect them to front up again next season, the rumour is 2 new sides to join Divvy 3 so should be interesting.

As I previously posted Dandy will be lucky to field a side next year. They have been lucky enough to get through this season following numerous hours being put in behind the scences by their senior coach. Without him I believe they would need to close the doors which is still a distinct possibility from what is being said around the traps. Finances are not in the best shape and are struggling to keep a playing list together.

As for Cerberus, I would expect them to front up again next season, the rumour is 2 new sides to join Divvy 3 so should be interesting.
Playing list stocks are fine, looking at some good recruits. As i said fiancially we are on track and working hard with a new commitee. We'll be ok....

"As was previously posted" and was also previously shut down, Dandy surviving was no luck at all. it was done through the hard work of a few people including but not exclusive of the senior coach. Dandy will continue next year and beyond. Playing list largely intact with little losses with more being lost by retirement than to other clubs. Finances under more control than being suggested.

I'd suggest moving the focus of losing a team elsewhere.

"As was previously posted" and was also previously shut down, Dandy surviving was no luck at all. it was done through the hard work of a few people including but not exclusive of the senior coach. Dandy will continue next year and beyond. Playing list largely intact with little losses with more being lost by retirement than to other clubs. Finances under more control than being suggested.

I'd suggest moving the focus of losing a team elsewhere.

I hope your club is in the league next year but the rumour doesnt seem to be going away and this is going to make it hard to get new players...
Good luck in 2010

what is a ??????????? you tell me:) i can tell you i was preety darn good at la crosse:)any way enough about my average foot ball career was no better than the average joe blow.would like to know some thing about your career dont undersell your self.:) and any one else would love to read about other player's career's, give's me something to read during the day and night.:)

The question marks are how u refered to yourself in an earlier post. Anyway if u are the old man i think u are u were a battler of a footballer at your very best, therefor your opinion on football should not be taken that seriously by anyone.

I hope your club is in the league next year but the rumour doesnt seem to be going away and this is going to make it hard to get new players...
Good luck in 2010

Yes totally agree there, whilst Im sure many others are trying their best at Dandy the old rumour mill will continue until they have a year without continued change or internal bickering, seems the norm for Dandy having lost some good people over the past 5-10 years following in fighting and the like.

Im sure the current committee as suggested earlier are doing a great job as most committees do but sponsorship is the key and with continued lets downs over the years to their sponsors it will be hard to get things back on track straight away.

Good Luck to the club and the people doing their best to keep it afloat but I can only report on what is being said around the traps and the future is not good for Dandy.

The question marks are how u refered to yourself in an earlier post. Anyway if u are the old man i think u are u were a battler of a footballer at your very best, therefor your opinion on football should not be taken that seriously by anyone.

If any one ever took any thing i said seriously then they would be stupid.
i like to post ch it some thing to fill the day's in with ,and night's .
and i already have said i was a battler at best just average joe blow .
name the club we played at and the year and your jumper number .
pm me with this imformation if you like your identity would be safe that's a promise .:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes totally agree there, whilst Im sure many others are trying their best at Dandy the old rumour mill will continue until they have a year without continued change or internal bickering, seems the norm for Dandy having lost some good people over the past 5-10 years following in fighting and the like.

Im sure the current committee as suggested earlier are doing a great job as most committees do but sponsorship is the key and with continued lets downs over the years to their sponsors it will be hard to get things back on track straight away.

Good Luck to the club and the people doing their best to keep it afloat but I can only report on what is being said around the traps and the future is not good for Dandy.

Well take this as fact, and leave rumours as rumours. Just in case theres a little difficulty in understanding my previous post; Dandy surviving was no luck at all. it was done through the hard work of a few people including but not exclusive of the senior coach. Dandy will continue next year and beyond. Playing list largely intact with little losses with more being lost by retirement than to other clubs. Finances under more control than being suggested.

If you have any issues, or would like to discuss any rumours - PM me or SMUU, I'll gladly hand over my number and you or anyone can call to discuss the club situation.

Other than that - like I said - I'd suggest focusing elsewhere on clubs about to fold because Dandenong isn't one of them.

Well take this as fact, and leave rumours as rumours. Just in case theres a little difficulty in understanding my previous post; Dandy surviving was no luck at all. it was done through the hard work of a few people including but not exclusive of the senior coach. Dandy will continue next year and beyond. Playing list largely intact with little losses with more being lost by retirement than to other clubs. Finances under more control than being suggested.

If you have any issues, or would like to discuss any rumours - PM me or SMUU, I'll gladly hand over my number and you or anyone can call to discuss the club situation.

Other than that - like I said - I'd suggest focusing elsewhere on clubs about to fold because Dandenong isn't one of them.

After that i am tipping Dandy the early fav for the flag:D
Go Dandy
Someones got to finish last i guess.
Here is the Early ladder 2010

Ladder 2010
Hampton
Mount waverley
Kangaroos
Doveton
Sandown
Dragons
Cerburus
Dandy

yes it was a nasty post i apoligise to the red head for being so thoughtless, he played his part at the skye f.c. and did the best he could do .i applaud him for helping his team mates and club .it is easy to criticise from behind a computer screen, i shall in the future try and make sure any of my post are positive and do not hurt any individual or club .

Good luck to all the players on friday night sfl best and fairest night.
:)

Having being involved at the club for the past 3 years I can say that the work being done off the field has been fantastic, the culture is slowly changing and with the continued support of not only the current committee but the local businesses I am sure Dandy will go ahead in leaps and bounds.

Good Luck to the club they have been in a worse position before and pulled thru, SMUU and the team have done a fine job this year.

Having being involved at the club for the past 3 years I can say that the work being done off the field has been fantastic, the culture is slowly changing and with the continued support of not only the current committee but the local businesses I am sure Dandy will go ahead in leaps and bounds.

Good Luck to the club they have been in a worse position before and pulled thru, SMUU and the team have done a fine job this year.

Well done to the coach not everyone would take on such a crappy job
Well done :thumbsu:

There is no such thing as team of the year in Div 3, it's embarassing. If you want your name in rep squads go and play decent footy. Friggin sharks in goldfish bowls. Div 3 is not serious footy, thats why we play it champ!

There is no such thing as team of the year in Div 3, it's embarassing. If you want your name in rep squads go and play decent footy. Friggin sharks in goldfish bowls. Div 3 is not serious footy, thats why we play it champ!

I hear
The Doveton coach has been asked to stand down by the committee
Can anyone confirm this ?
Or is it just here say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back