Round 2, 2013: West Coast v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

We just need to be within a few goals at half time and we should have the legs to run over the top of them.

I doubt that. Geelong managed to have more legs than North today.

That was an insipid first quarter. Must beat Melbourne next week, and beat them well.

Yes, I'm calling this one.

I know, that site is simply the biggest piece of s**t on the internet.

The worst. An utter embarassment. Like something Robert Mugabe has thrown together in his spare time.

The worst. An utter embarassment. Like something Robert Mugabe has thrown together in his spare time.
Absolutely pathetic service it has gone backwards since 2012. Kind of like the Eagles really, even with the injuries this is pathetic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why not?

Looks like in spite of that run we'll still be 5 goals down at half time.

I wouldn't worry too much. The fatigue looks like it is setting in and we are going to need to really stand up in the third quarter or you might over run us.

I have no idea why Healy keeps highlighting the Guerra collect and subsequent tackle by Darling as some sort of game changing poor decision.
It's like he thinks Guerra had an option other than to go at the contest and collect the ball.

If Guerra had of let Darling attack the ball and get there first he'd be going on about that too, I bet.

It's like Healy hasn't played the game sometimes with the s**t he goes on with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back