Round 2, 2013: West Coast v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

I have no idea why Healy keeps highlighting the Guerra collect and subsequent tackle by Darling as some sort of game changing poor decision.
It's like he thinks Guerra had an option other than to go at the contest and collect the ball.

If Guerra had of let Darling attack the ball and get there first he'd be going on about that too, I bet.

It's like Healy hasn't played the game sometimes with the s**t he goes on with.
He's an old whinge bag that loves nailing people for things that he declares are mistakes.

He's an old whinge bag that loves nailing people for things that he declares are mistakes.

He likes to say things that he things makes him seem significant. He thinks he's like some sort of super analyst, intuitive football intellectual genius, when in fact he's like a magic 8-Ball from the $2 Shop.

He likes to say things that he things makes him seem significant. He thinks he's like some sort of super analyst, intuitive football intellectual genius, when in fact he's like a magic 8-Ball from the $2 Shop.
LOLZ!Tell us what you really think, grizz!

They only refresh their knowledge every 5 years.

Walls thinks he should have a run in the ruck.
hahaha, you know it.

I'm tipping it will be the finals before anyone twigs.

Even with all their outs, the Eagles haven't been very impressive at all. Lucky they get a free ride next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weagles going to run over us I think. We are going to miss Sewells hard work big time.

I still think Hawthorn have the quality to resist.

You were right though (at least I think it was you) when you said they didn't have the legs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back