FTA-TV AFL 360 in 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Robbo is afl 360, you can't change that, remember when Huddo and Gerard did it for a few episodes last year? Were too similar in personalities. Also too literate

Funny last night, he was talking about the tania Hird thing and saying he cares about people and it's not fair etc etc.

How much care did he show to the Essendon players he splashed all over the front of the Herald Sun?

Anyway, I like the show. Keeps me entertained, they make some good points, have some good banter. Overall, pretty good show

Wait for what he has to say tonight. At the Press conference today, Robbo asked two questions in support of Hird again. He seriously must be getting paid off by the Hird's. I think he asked Little today, "Does James have a right to be angry still?". Little just smacked him down straight away that Hird has to get over it.

Hope Gerard brings that up with him tonight.

Slobbo just continues to be an embarrassment on this issue.
Like Hird, it would be best if he disappeared for a while.

Robbo is afl 360, you can't change that, remember when Huddo and Gerard did it for a few episodes last year? Were too similar in personalities. Also too literate

On the plus side you did get some well informed opinion with those two, even when both of them are Geelong supporters..

I'm seriously contemplating getting Fox just to watch 360. It's the Footy equivalent of A Current Affair.

nm87RL8.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IIRC Bomber Thompson stopped sitting next to Robbo after he named the 12-14 players in the Herald Sun that are involved in the supplements saga.

Thanks for that, I thought actually it was because Bomber just thought Robbo was a w***er.

Its a bit childish though to not sit next to someone, but I guess thats how the show rolls.

I love Gerard on the show, he really knows his footy and I know he loves a punt too, must make a killing on bets.

Thanks for that, I thought actually it was because Bomber just thought Robbo was a ******.

Its a bit childish though to not sit next to someone, but I guess thats how the show rolls.

I love Gerard on the show, he really knows his footy and I know he loves a punt too, must make a killing on bets.

Yeah if Bomber was really that angry he would have stopped going on the show altogether.;)

Yeah if Bomber was really that angry he would have stopped going on the show altogether.;)

Bomber looks always f**ked off for some reason on the show, it really is obvious his body language towards Robbo esp last year.

I loved Wednesday nights and Thursday nights on 360 good quality footy discussions. Its a pity that those two nights didnt go for two hours and if instead they canned the show "BOUNCE". What a load of s**t that is, Dunstall and Frawley are the biggest w***ers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back