Preview Changes & pre-match discussion vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't drop Jacobs, he is too good for VFL level and deserves a solid crack. Nahas had a great first quarter and was a good start to his NMFC career.

Out : Nahas
In : Ziebell

If Jacobs plays well and Swallow is available the following week there are gonna be some big decisions made.

Don't think we need currie for this one. Grundy pretty much plays one out with white occasionally chipping in.

If our defensive pressure is as good as our last two weeks we will give it a real red hot crack

Nahas potentially injured, Currie maybe an in, Ziebell a definite in, etc.
I know he is to the North Melbourne Football Club but should he be? Love his hardness and work inside but maybe he needs to work on his consistency (ie disposal, endurance) to get to the 'automatic inclusion' level.
Most importantly though- Fantastic win Kangaroos!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looked like Nahas did something to his knee. Thought he was all right before that too.

Spud was excellent.

Out: Nahas
In: Ziebell

I know he is to the North Melbourne Football Club but should he be? Love his hardness and work inside but maybe he needs to work on his consistency (ie disposal, endurance) to get to the 'automatic inclusion' level.
Most importantly though- Fantastic win Kangaroos!
He's easily in our top 10 players and he stands up in the big moments. Automatic in

No change.

JZ was ordinary before getting injured and nobody deserves to go out on today's effort. The VC is stiff, but this is what we were after, depth and earning a spot.

Jacobs has been great thus far, deserves a full game. McKenzie was really good today so he stays on the park.

Brad said it's time to earn spots. They all did that today so as impossible as it sounds, JZ to find form in the 2's.

Bmac wasn't that great but he must get games into him.....we need to have a good look at him before we make a decision what to offer him on his contract talks. Sure he hasn't set the world on fire but we have to give him a chance to see what he has to offer (ala Black 2013).

With Jess White and Grundy I can see Currie coming back in to give Goldstein a chopout......

With Jess White and Grundy I can see Currie coming back in to give Goldstein a chopout......

They played Witts this week too, i agree, Currie comes back in if not too wet, otherwise they will work goldy over tag teaming him, Nahas looked like he jarred his knee, will make way for jack, who goes out for currie ? dont know yet, but whoever it might be will be stiff

Absolute LOL at people suggesting no change. Jack Ziebell will murder the rest of the list and all of the coaches if he doesn't play next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back