Arts & Humanities The Things That Make You Sad Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Did one of your parents not have the birds & the bees talk with you ?
If you stick it where it don't belong then you could end up paying for many years to come [pardon the pun]

Reminds me of something I heard on radio the other day - Inappropriate things said in the labor room.
Woman yells "this hurts so much". Guy quietly says "I just wanted to put it in your ****. That would have only hurt a little". Obstetrician has to leave the room laughing.

Did one of your parents not have the birds & the bees talk with you ?
If you stick it where it don't belong then you could end up paying for many years to come [pardon the pun]

No tell me all about it now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely if you stick it where it don't belong, then pregnancy is nothing to worry about.

Australian "culture" makes me sad - we're pretty much a bunch of mouth-breathing idiots. Just today, there's dumbshits tearing up and down the street all day where the kids play on the nature strip, loud and aggressive middle aged women yelling at the supermarket and a bunch of deros giving s**t to an Indian kid in the local pub. We really are a s**t nation sometimes.

Watching my kids play outside in the sun with our puppy is bittersweet. Initially I am happy watching them having so much fun and knowing I've brought them up well.
But, I'm also sad knowing that I'll never be that person again and my days of having pure, innocent fun without a care in the world were a long time ago and I can never go back to them.

So Australian culture doesn't apply when these idiots take their annual trip to Bali? It's only exclusive to when a person is in Australia?
Well you didn't say that did you? From the info you have given it is perfectly reasonable to assume you are talking about people in Australia.

So these people never take their bullshit behaviour overseas?

You seem to take issue with this. Is it too much to ask that we tone down the hatred, the racism and the hooliganism? Is it really that bad to wish for a kinder, gentler society that I've seen first hand in Canada, America, England and various parts of Asia?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back