Arts & Humanities The Things That Make You Sad Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Working as a health professional, I once saw a little boy about 4 years old who came into the clinic with his foster family. I learnt that at the age of 3 months old his drug-addicted parents broke both of his legs on purpose. They constantly locked him in his room while they would have parties and shoot up. They hated him and loved his older sister more so his sister always got more food than him and would get all the treats. He went through and is still going through years of physio, OT and child psychology. It was incredibly sad but amazing to see this little boy on the day of the appointment as happy as anything with his new family. I hope he never has to his disgusting parents ever again. People like that deserve to be sterilised.

Working as a health professional, I once saw a little boy about 4 years old who came into the clinic with his foster family. I learnt that at the age of 3 months old his drug-addicted parents broke both of his legs on purpose. They constantly locked him in his room while they would have parties and shoot up. They hated him and loved his older sister more so his sister always got more food than him and would get all the treats. He went through and is still going through years of physio, OT and child psychology. It was incredibly sad but amazing to see this little boy on the day of the appointment as happy as anything with his new family. I hope he never has to his disgusting parents ever again. People like that deserve to be sterilised.

My God, it is truly so hard to comprehend, parents are supposed to protect their kids, I am tearing up just thinking of this poor little guy, i hope he is experiencing happier times and never has to go back to his disgusting parents.

Disgusting. What absolute scumbags. Really, really sad

F***wits who destroy their lives with drugs and other s**t, while there's children and youth in hospital fighting serious and terminal illnesses.

Ten years ago today the great man removed himself from this earth.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/hunter-...legacy-lives-on-in-aspen-20150220-13k56l.html
Hunter was both an artist and a campaigner.

Cartoon-Character-Mutley-Laughing.gif

Bigfooty has ruined that word.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't be too upset, they've actually improved out of sight and losing to them no longer has the stigma it used to.
Would be more annoyed if I lost to Carlton

Sad thing is if Hawthorn play like they did yesterday Carlton would beat them by 60 points (heck even Brisbane would as well).

Melbourne are a chance against them next week.

Sad thing is if Hawthorn play like they did yesterday Carlton would beat them by 60 points (heck even Brisbane would as well).

Melbourne are a chance against them next week.
Watching the Brions v Carltank game now, you still think they're a 60 point chance?

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_evolution.jpg

Its funny cause we're crap ..

FML

Remove this Banner Ad

Back