Autopsy R4 Fremantle v Essendon - Positives and Negatives

Remove this Banner Ad

I was trying to work this out the other day. does he seem to be getting the hard tag he's got in the past?
Not so far, however he hasn't come up against teams known for running a hard tag on him (or hard tags in general).

Geelong and Sydney have done this before. As have West Coast. But in my opinion he is reaching the point where he is now untaggable.

Hill winning a few ruck contests. Laughed pretty hard with the mrs the first one he contested and won.

Also, pretty much everything else. Good win and lots of players impressed.

Hope Mundy is ok.

I wonder how much of Hilly's form is purely driven by sibling rivalry? Probably a little bit. Can't let the little upstart Brad get ahead of himself.

Hill winning a few ruck contests. Laughed pretty hard with the mrs the first one he contested and won.

Also, pretty much everything else. Good win and lots of players impressed.

Hope Mundy is ok.

Yeh I saw one where he outjumped Carlisle by a MILE. Definitely got me smiling

This made me laugh from the presser -

What are the chances of Mayne and Mundy for next week?
I haven’t thought about it to be honest. Mundy’s got to pass a test. I’ve got to see Mayne train, if you don’t train there’s no chance. We don’t pick people unless they train, unless it’s Michael Johnson.

Damn good performance by the boys out there! Only negative I'm willing to take is that we couldn't stop them scoring fairly freely in the last quarter and Mundy got sniped.

Zac Clarke getting 11 marks, including 3 contested was great to see.

My girlfriend loves Zac Clarke - a bit too much for a lesbian tbh. But then again if Zac's her kind of man... then I can totally see why she's a lesbian. ;)

To confusing for me IP.My brain got tangled, must be chickthink but bloody funny!:D:thumbsu::rainbow:
Is Zacattack is a thinly disguised female??:eek:

No, not at all. She just really loves Fyfe (who doesn't?) and Zac. She reckons as soon as he came back in, we'd win - which is, of course, what happened. So then she starts, 'what a man'... So I asked the big Rove question - would you turn for him? She gave the nudge nudge wink wink thing in reply (later qualifying it as a definite no!)...

And I thought bloody hell - if that's as good as it gets for making you want to 'jump the fence' then it's no wonder you're gay...

Anyway, just a little OT. :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sandilands ate Colyer for breakfast. He just fell on top of him! It was huge. Would love to see again.

+'ve
- really good team effort - lots of contributors
- Zac’s are back
- Tabs and young Josh – both solid
- Hill/Pearce/Pav/Luke Mac/MJ, I could go on.
-‘ve
- Mundy’s injury – I think he’ll be out next week
- Wow it was bloody hot! The food place near me ran out of water by ¾ time…

Congrats on the win, proved the doubters wrong after the hawks game...
A perfect example to show people who dont believe in the importance of ruckmen in todays game.
Pressure unbelievable.
I think the outs from both teams cancelled each other out in the end (prob only us having no ruckmen really hurt us)
hopefully we see you in september... hopefully at etihad!!

Congrats on the win, proved the doubters wrong after the hawks game...
A perfect example to show people who dont believe in the importance of ruckmen in todays game.
Pressure unbelievable.
I think the outs from both teams cancelled each other out in the end (prob only us having no ruckmen really hurt us)
hopefully we see you in september... hopefully at etihad!!
Why didn't you guys play Thurlow? I would have thought with Paddy out he was a logical replacement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back