Religion The God Question (continued in Part 2 - link in last post)

god or advanced entity?

• god

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • advanced entity

Votes: 21 60.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, didn't think you'd provide anything of value.
Nice staying true to form though with the insults!
What insults are they? My concern is for your ongoing health problems. You are unable to cope with the existence you encountered, because you see the world as being full of evil, so you created another one. Now you are telling us that you are also having difficulty coping with the alternative world you have created. Nothing seems to be going right, does it? It seems no world exists, or can be manufactured through fantasy, which will ever suit you. If you had any self-awareness, this would probably be a disappointment to you.

The fact is that there ARE many things that we will never know or understand, suffice to say that the world is truly evil and corrupt, and the manifestations of that are evident no matter where you look, just watch the news! Logic and common sense can take you so far, but ...why not try and see the good that IS done by people who give there lives serving Him. THAT is where you will find God in this world.

just for fun, and i haven't looked it up so i'm relying on you, what is the worst shistorm and death toll that the angels have ever brought down on men?

also to compare, what is the worst deed and resulting death toll as a result of a direct action attributable to satan or a demon recorded in the bible?

It is difficult having to deny yourself things you want to do and say because they won't be consistent with your lifestyle. Temptation is crazy difficult to deal with...

Well that is easily fixed. Just throw away this slavish worldview that has been thrust upon you by the church.

You keep bragging about this free will thingy, how about exercising it? Be your own man; express your individuality. If you find it so difficult to be a Christian, dont you think there is a message in that?

Well that is easily fixed. Just throw away this slavish worldview that has been thrust upon you by the church.

You keep bragging about this free will thingy, how about exercising it? Be your own man; express your individuality. If you find it so difficult to be a Christian, dont you think there is a message in that?
I exercise my free will by choosing to live a certain way.

Are you blind? That's exactly what I did, click the arrow to go and have a look, but that's exactly what you said, don't try to spin your way outta it

Erm no, if you know your bible, it's not only his disciples that he told to sell all their possessions, Matthew 19 he tolds the rich guy who was described to be keeping all the commandments to sell everyone he had and give to the poor, which led to the verse about it being harder for rich people to enter the kingdom of heaven. In the Sermon on the mount he tells people to not worry about tomorrow, sell everything you have and give to the poor. In Matthew 25 the sheep and the goats, talks about those who didn't do the least of those they didn't do for him, and that those will receive eternal damnation.

It's absolutely everywhere in the gospels that states helping the poor and the oppress proactively is one of the key matters that Jesus has made during His time on earth, and that unless you do it, you don't get to enter the kingdom. Yet you will sit there and tell me, helping the poor isn't a priority for Jesus, you only need to help them when the opportunity arises and when it's within your means, when your Lord clearly tells you don't worry about your "means", just sell everything, he'll look after ya.

This warped version of the kingdom in your head that you've made to suit yourself, who am I to repeatedly quote evidence from the scriptures to show how wrong it is? Afterall I have seriously lost count at the amount of times I have to do it, just for you to completely ignore all of it and say "Oh you showed me no evidence", "oh you quote things outta context", everything that doesn't suit your agenda is out of text, any evidence however factual and however concrete that doesn't suit your own agenda aren't evidence. You have your head buried in the sand so deep that I don't think you'll ever get out. But you will sit there, accuse other people of wrongly interpreting the bible, not understanding it, and warping it to suit their own needs. When you are exhibit A of such behaviour, THAT is projection. But bloody hell I know you won't understand it, you will keep screaming I've shown you nothing, because you are that blind and deluded.

Talk about out of context, how is that "rationalizing the issue of homosexuality" when you disagree with Christians being able to turn gays away because they are gay, because it's imbiblical? What part of the bible condones the marginalizing of those you don't like or have deemed to have sinned for that matter? Didn't Jesus dine with sinners tax collectors and such?

But apparently that is "rationalizing the condoning of homosexuality", you are absolutely out of your mind.

And since you know the bible so much, care to tell the world what you think about the law that allows gays to be turned away on religious grounds?

You have no idea what is objective and subjective, I quote objective evidence from the scriptures and you reckon that's subjective, because that doesn't suit you. You just make things up in your own head, and you reckon you are being objective. You are the epitomy of being delusional

Arrogance? THAT my friend is projection, here is a guy coming in claiming to be a student of the bible, therefore I must know more about it than all of you, so you all must be wrong and my interpretation is more true (Even though on examination that has proven to not be the case at all). And really? You having a go at others repeating themselves? My goodness me you are insane

It's a figure of speech, no need for a personal jab, which btw isn't a very Christian thing to do now is it? Who would've thought you aren't very Christian and know nothing about the gospels to begin with? Btw I treat my friends very very nicely thank you very much, I also treat fools accordingly. I value fair treatment

I'm not attempting to get out of anything, but you haven't as yet quoted an old post of mine to back your claim. Provide the whole post, for paraphrasing isn't a quote.

You're arguing semantics, for disciple means "follower". The rich guy wanted to be Jesus' follower and was going to be, but he couldn't leave behind his worldly possessions as was required to follow Jesus.
Expand on your link between what's said in Matthew 19 and your sheep and goats reference in Matthew 25. You've made the link, now tie it together. As it currently stands, you're in no way are you making your case that Jesus' life on earth was primarily about help the people in a physical way.

Helping the people in a physical sense was what Jesus did for the people, but this wasn't his primary concern. You haven't established that this was his primary concern. Saying "It's absolutely everywhere in the gospels that states helping the poor and the oppress proactively is one of the key matters that Jesus has made during His time on earth" doesn't make your case, and your own words point to such when you say "one of". The reason Jesus healed the sick, raised the dead, fed the hungry, etc. was that he was displaying on a small scale what he would eventually do when he becomes king of the kingdom in the future.
Christians will help the poor and unfortunate when opportunity arises. The reason that tending to the physical needs of the people isn't the primary goal is because physical needs, as in food and water, can sustain these one's for a short time, while tending to spiritual needs can help the needy gain salvation and eternal life. That's why Jesus had a bigger issue to attend to while on earth than merely attending the peoples physical needs.

This comment of yours: "It's absolutely everywhere in the gospels that states helping the poor and the oppress proactively is one of the key matters that Jesus has made during His time on earth, and that unless you do it, you don't get to enter the kingdom" implies that by works the people can attain a place in the kingdom. This is an un-biblical view. Worshipers of God who follow Jesus' example are expected to help their fellow man, as Jesus did, but salvation/eternal life can't be bought by means of works. The bible says eternal life is a gift.
The disciples of Jesus' time, and those who wished to become followers of Jesus, were told to sell their belongings. That was an instruction for them specifically. The bible also points out that Christians today should be self-sufficient. Hence help where you can and within one's means. No point bankrupting oneself in helping another, for it only leads to yourself being in as much need as the one you just helped.

This evidence you've supposedly put forward to make your case shows that Jesus helped the people in a physical sense, ie. healed the sick, fed the poor, raised the dead, etc., but has display that it was Jesus' main goal. That's where your argument is lacking.
Once again you call projection and arrogantly use your subjective opinion as the arbiter of truth.

I asked previously for you to quote me when you claim that I 'agree/"disagree with Christians being able to turn gays away because they are gay"'. Where have I even commented on this one way or the other? Without a quote, how can you rightfully speak for me?
As for your question "What part of the bible condones the marginalizing of those you don't like or have deemed to have sinned for that matter?", the whole of 1 Corinthians chapter 5 tells of when it's rightful to marginalize. There are other verses, too, but this is a start. The matter of "don't like" shouldn't come into it for Christians.

You do rationalize the condoning of homosexuality as an issue linked with hospitality. You imply that Christians rejecting homosexuals isn't being hospitable, and as such is acting against what's said in the bible.

The issue of laws, I'm apolitical and neutral.

How can you rightfully claim as to what I know or don't know in regards to what objective and subjective is? The answer is: you can't. This is an example of you making it up to fit your narrative.

You make claims of arrogance projection based on your opinion. When I've thrown it back at you, I've backed it by means of an example. Again, my being a bible student is just that. Any inference as to "superior knowledge" is inferred by you.

Quote this supposed "personal jab" that I made toward you. For someone hurling around many, many of your own, you're being hypocritical and more than a bit precious.
You've previously stated that I'm your friend by means of ending a previous post to me with "my friend", yet also claim that you treat your friends "very very nicely". Is all your constant name-calling toward me, your friend, considered very very nice treatment in your book? If so, we're again at odds. And I do believe your view of very very nicely is at odds with most reasonable folks.

I value fair treatment, too. But, it's a matter of whose measure is applied in regards to what is 'fair treatment'.

I exercise my free will by choosing to live a certain way.
But on your own account this certain way is not in tune with your being. It sounds like you are in a constant battle with your psyche. I don't blame you, i couldn't live constantly "fighting temptation" either. it is no way to live (IMO).

Wow, you get busy for a few days and check on the chatting and it is on like Donkey Kong. Might go grab me a hot cross bun as the big question i have today is why can't we make something that tastes like a hot cross bun for the rest of the year? Deep theological question.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

But on your own account this certain way is not in tune with your being. It sounds like you are in a constant battle with your psyche. I don't blame you, i couldn't live constantly "fighting temptation" either. it is no way to live (IMO).

You're actually kinda of right in a way. The problem is though is that if I was to just give myself over to every desire I have, it would only lead to damage and destruction. By choosing to live the beliefs I have though, it holds me to account and is much better for me and people I meet. Why continue living in a way that is destructive? We are already born self centred and wanting instant gratification.

Wow, you get busy for a few days and check on the chatting and it is on like Donkey Kong. Might go grab me a hot cross bun as the big question i have today is why can't we make something that tastes like a hot cross bun for the rest of the year? Deep theological question.

I know! Love dem buns!

The problem is though is that if I was to just give myself over to every desire I have, it would only lead to damage and destruction.
What?
Can you please expand on this? If you give in to temptation... it will only lead to damage and destruction...? That rings alarms bells in my opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just for fun, and i haven't looked it up so i'm relying on you, what is the worst shistorm and death toll that the angels have ever brought down on men?

also to compare, what is the worst deed and resulting death toll as a result of a direct action attributable to satan or a demon recorded in the bible?

I'm guessing that only God did the smite thing.
Interesting way to go; having your life shortened directly by God. I wonder if you get a little apology or at least an explanation when you get up there.

What?
Can you please expand on this? If you give in to temptation... it will only lead to damage and destruction...? That rings alarms bells in my opinion.

Because we are selfish people who think of ourselves more than others and make choices that are often detrimental to others but benefit us.

Because we are selfish people who think of ourselves more than others and make choices that are often detrimental to others but benefit us.

Detrimental and destruction are very different things.

I can give in to my temptations quite frequently, but it doesn't only lead to damage AND destruction...

I don't know of many people with your kind of temptations. But if belief helps you keep that in check, then good on you for using it.

So it's not just the rest of humanity which endures your opprobrium and fear. You are resentful and afraid of yourself as well. You should at least cut yourself some slack.

Detrimental and destruction are very different things.

I can give in to my temptations quite frequently, but it doesn't only lead to damage AND destruction...

I don't know of many people with your kind of temptations. But if belief helps you keep that in check, then good on you for using it.

Yeah, it's not cut and dried per se, but to act in a way that hurts people is inconsistent with my beliefs. Even lying will eventually lead to hurt.

Yeah, it's not cut and dried per se, but to act in a way that hurts people is inconsistent with my beliefs. Even lying will eventually lead to hurt.
Are they your beliefs, or beliefs you have due to your belief in your religion?

Are they your beliefs, or beliefs you have due to your belief in your religion?

They are my beliefs, but they have been naturally shaped by my faith.

I'm not attempting to get out of anything, but you haven't as yet quoted an old post of mine to back your claim. Provide the whole post, for paraphrasing isn't a quote.

You said in a definitive statement that Jesus wants Christians to help the poor only when it's within your means and when the opportunity arise, and you're gonna argue you were taken out of context. Do you even know what context is? I have quoted the post, you can click the arrow to have a look at it, but I'm not gonna spoon feed a baby, you know what you said, you can be in denial all you want, but you clearly know stuff all about your own bible to be able to say the things that you do.

You're arguing semantics, for disciple means "follower". The rich guy wanted to be Jesus' follower and was going to be, but he couldn't leave behind his worldly possessions as was required to follow Jesus.
Expand on your link between what's said in Matthew 19 and your sheep and goats reference in Matthew 25. You've made the link, now tie it together. As it currently stands, you're in no way are you making your case that Jesus' life on earth was primarily about help the people in a physical way.

Here comes a guy that doesn't know his scriptures and is apparently a student of the bible. The rich guy wasn't asking to follow Jesus, you goose, you asked Jesus what achieves eternal life, Jesus told him to obey all the commandment, then when the rich guy said he already did that, Jesus told him to go sell all your possessions and give to the poor instead then. So basically Jesus values shredding worldly possessions to help the poor one of great importance when it comes to eternal life in this spiritual kingdom of yours, but you are gonna sit there and tell me helping the poor isn't a priority for him.

I could tie your shoelaces for you and you'd still reckon your shoes are still untie, what more do I need to do to expand it really? It's exactly as it says. Any scriptures that don't suit your agenda must be wrong, any scriptures that don't suit your prejudice must be out of context, because you are delusional like that. Jesus says it black and while in the sheeps and the goats that those who didn't do for the least of those they did not do for him, and they will suffer eternal damnation. Basically if you don't help the poor or oppressed you aren't partaking in his kingdom, but yet again you are gonna sit there and tell me the poor isn't a priority for him.

You know what? This is the 20th time that I've provided ample evidence, but you're gonna sit there in denial and try to delude your way out of facts and reality and truth. I know exactly what you're gonna do, you're gonna pretend I didn't give any evidence or rubbish like that, how can you even reason with someone who is blatantly stupid crazy and insane?

Helping the people in a physical sense was what Jesus did for the people, but this wasn't his primary concern. You haven't established that this was his primary concern.

I bloody have, Jesus has made it perfectly clear that one of the main things that brings salvation is to help the poor, it was in the sheeps and the goats, it was in the sermon on the mount, he said exactly the same thing to the rich guy. I have established and build a bloody metropolis, you are just too much of an idiotic barbarian to be able to know how flush a toilet even when it's conveniently there in front of you, so you end up crapping on the floor and blame others for not giving you a convenient place to poop.

Saying "It's absolutely everywhere in the gospels that states helping the poor and the oppress proactively is one of the key matters that Jesus has made during His time on earth" doesn't make your case, and your own words point to such when you say "one of". The reason Jesus healed the sick, raised the dead, fed the hungry, etc. was that he was displaying on a small scale what he would eventually do when he becomes king of the kingdom in the future
Christians will help the poor and unfortunate when opportunity arises. The reason that tending to the physical needs of the people isn't the primary goal is because physical needs, as in food and water, can sustain these one's for a short time, while tending to spiritual needs can help the needy gain salvation and eternal life. That's why Jesus had a bigger issue to attend to while on earth than merely attending the peoples physical needs.

Here it is again, here it is again! And you're telling me you're quoted out of context? You absolute freakin' clown! Jesus clearly tells Christians to proactively seek out and help the poor and the oppressed, I have quoted ample evidence for that, but you're gonna still sit there and tell me you only need to do it when the opportunity arise, you complete and utter clown. I would love to see how you spin your way out of this one, you delusional twit

The reason why Jesus tended to the poor and the sick is because He loved them, and his kingdom is about love, and he told his followers to love others as He has loved them (Which is in both Corinthians), that's why he keeps stressing them to sell all they have and help the poor, because it's a display of our love for the oppressed. But you're gonna sit there and try to spin Jesus like some sorta mystic who's only interested in the spiritual being of others, you are nothing other than a delusional lunatic

This comment of yours: "It's absolutely everywhere in the gospels that states helping the poor and the oppress proactively is one of the key matters that Jesus has made during His time on earth, and that unless you do it, you don't get to enter the kingdom" implies that by works the people can attain a place in the kingdom. This is an un-biblical view.

FFS I have quoted scriptures that black and white says that's exactly how it is, but you are gonna say that's unbiblical, you have no idea what is biblical and unbiblical, you don't know Jesus, you are just an imposter boastful of your own fabricated knowledge, you aren't even a Christian, you have no idea Jesus's purpose nor his Kingdom. You are nothing other than a false "teacher", a fake.

The disciples of Jesus' time, and those who wished to become followers of Jesus, were told to sell their belongings. That was an instruction for them specifically. The bible also points out that Christians today should be self-sufficient. Hence help where you can and within one's means. No point bankrupting oneself in helping another, for it only leads to yourself being in as much need as the one you just helped.

So basically Jesus tells people to sell all their possessions and give it all to the poor, and don't worry about tomorrow, what you eat and drink, how you cloth yourself, but you are gonna sit there and tell me, he doesn't want people to bankrupt themselves and help others?

It sounds more like you are trying to spin and twist the bible in such a way so that you don't have to help the poor when you don't want to, you don't have to follow Jesus when you don't want to. So you are one of those fake delusional Christians? Oh wait we already know that. But you're the one who's gonna have a go at other people for interpreting the bible the way they see fit and not see the irony, how is this not projection? Do you understand what projection means?

This evidence you've supposedly put forward to make your case shows that Jesus helped the people in a physical sense, ie. healed the sick, fed the poor, raised the dead, etc., but has display that it was Jesus' main goal. That's where your argument is lacking.
Once again you call projection and arrogantly use your subjective opinion as the arbiter of truth.

It's only lacking in your mind because you are completely delusional, and you calling other people for arrogantly using their subjective opinion and calling themselves as an arbiter of truth is the greatest projection in the history of projection

I provided ample evidence which many other people seem to agree with at the time I made it, if you are too stupid to understand them then it's not the argument that's lacking, it's you.

I asked previously for you to quote me when you claim that I 'agree/"disagree with Christians being able to turn gays away because they are gay"'. Where have I even commented on this one way or the other? Without a quote, how can you rightfully speak for me?
As for your question "What part of the bible condones the marginalizing of those you don't like or have deemed to have sinned for that matter?", the whole of 1 Corinthians chapter 5 tells of when it's rightful to marginalize. There are other verses, too, but this is a start. The matter of "don't like" shouldn't come into it for Christians.

Like when Jesus dined with sinners and tax collectors and how don't judge for you would be judged. Let those without sin cast the first stone. Yeah okay, this completely proves it, you are a fraud, a fake Christian who doesn't even follow Christ, nor do you know him.

You said I was rationalizing the condoning of homosexuals, when I did no such thing (because yet again you are being delusional), but seeing how you yet again twist the bible for your own selfish bigotry/prejudice, I can see why now you are so bat droppings insane.

How can you rightfully claim as to what I know or don't know in regards to what objective and subjective is? The answer is: you can't. This is an example of you making it up to fit your narrative.

So you were the one having a go at someone for using subjective opinion, and now you're gonna say no one can tell you what you know that's objective or subjective? You are a terrible double standard projecting hypocrite. You have no idea what's objective and subjective, none at all

You make claims of arrogance projection based on your opinion. When I've thrown it back at you, I've backed it by means of an example. Again, my being a bible student is just that. Any inference as to "superior knowledge" is inferred by you.

You have backed up nothing, in fact everything you've done has proven to me that you are an arrogant projecting hypocrite that is a fake Christian who doesn't even know the bible. Yet you were arrogantly claiming you are a student of the bible, which automatically means you know more about the bible than anyone else who all have the wrong interpretations (when on examination it's clear that you know nothing about it), you talk a lot, type a lot of non-sense, but at the end of the day it still doesn't change the fact that I have provided ample evidence to show you are a delusional arrogant hypocrite who accuse others or doing the very thing you are far more guilty of.

Quote this supposed "personal jab" that I made toward you. For someone hurling around many, many of your own, you're being hypocritical and more than a bit precious.
You've previously stated that I'm your friend by means of ending a previous post to me with "my friend", yet also claim that you treat your friends "very very nicely". Is all your constant name-calling toward me, your friend, considered very very nice treatment in your book? If so, we're again at odds. And I do believe your view of very very nicely is at odds with most reasonable folks.

I value fair treatment, too. But, it's a matter of whose measure is applied in regards to what is 'fair treatment'.

You know saying "my friend" is a figure of speech, right? It's pretty damn insane to concentrate on it like it means something, but I ain't surprise with anything from you anymore. Btw it's not name calling if it's true, it'd just be an accurate description.

Like if I say you are a complete double standard hypocritical fake Christian who boasts knowledge of the bible when in fact you have none, you twist it for your own selfish purposes and prejudice yet has the guts to have a go at someone else for doing it, yeah that's not name calling, that's an accurate description

You said in a definitive statement that Jesus wants Christians to help the poor only when it's within your means and when the opportunity arise, and you're gonna argue you were taken out of context. Do you even know what context is? I have quoted the post, you can click the arrow to have a look at it, but I'm not gonna spoon feed a baby, you know what you said, you can be in denial all you want, but you clearly know stuff all about your own bible to be able to say the things that you do.

Here comes a guy that doesn't know his scriptures and is apparently a student of the bible. The rich guy wasn't asking to follow Jesus, you goose, you asked Jesus what achieves eternal life, Jesus told him to obey all the commandment, then when the rich guy said he already did that, Jesus told him to go sell all your possessions and give to the poor instead then. So basically Jesus values shredding worldly possessions to help the poor one of great importance when it comes to eternal life in this spiritual kingdom of yours, but you are gonna sit there and tell me helping the poor isn't a priority for him.

I could tie your shoelaces for you and you'd still reckon your shoes are still untie, what more do I need to do to expand it really? It's exactly as it says. Any scriptures that don't suit your agenda must be wrong, any scriptures that don't suit your prejudice must be out of context, because you are delusional like that. Jesus says it black and while in the sheeps and the goats that those who didn't do for the least of those they did not do for him, and they will suffer eternal damnation. Basically if you don't help the poor or oppressed you aren't partaking in his kingdom, but yet again you are gonna sit there and tell me the poor isn't a priority for him.

You know what? This is the 20th time that I've provided ample evidence, but you're gonna sit there in denial and try to delude your way out of facts and reality and truth. I know exactly what you're gonna do, you're gonna pretend I didn't give any evidence or rubbish like that, how can you even reason with someone who is blatantly stupid crazy and insane?

I bloody have, Jesus has made it perfectly clear that one of the main things that brings salvation is to help the poor, it was in the sheeps and the goats, it was in the sermon on the mount, he said exactly the same thing to the rich guy. I have established and build a bloody metropolis, you are just too much of an idiotic barbarian to be able to know how flush a toilet even when it's conveniently there in front of you, so you end up crapping on the floor and blame others for not giving you a convenient place to poop.

Here it is again, here it is again! And you're telling me you're quoted out of context? You absolute freakin' clown! Jesus clearly tells Christians to proactively seek out and help the poor and the oppressed, I have quoted ample evidence for that, but you're gonna still sit there and tell me you only need to do it when the opportunity arise, you complete and utter clown. I would love to see how you spin your way out of this one, you delusional twit

The reason why Jesus tended to the poor and the sick is because He loved them, and his kingdom is about love, and he told his followers to love others as He has loved them (Which is in both Corinthians), that's why he keeps stressing them to sell all they have and help the poor, because it's a display of our love for the oppressed. But you're gonna sit there and try to spin Jesus like some sorta mystic who's only interested in the spiritual being of others, you are nothing other than a delusional lunatic

FFS I have quoted scriptures that black and white says that's exactly how it is, but you are gonna say that's unbiblical, you have no idea what is biblical and unbiblical, you don't know Jesus, you are just an imposter boastful of your own fabricated knowledge, you aren't even a Christian, you have no idea Jesus's purpose nor his Kingdom. You are nothing other than a false "teacher", a fake.

So basically Jesus tells people to sell all their possessions and give it all to the poor, and don't worry about tomorrow, what you eat and drink, how you cloth yourself, but you are gonna sit there and tell me, he doesn't want people to bankrupt themselves and help others?

It sounds more like you are trying to spin and twist the bible in such a way so that you don't have to help the poor when you don't want to, you don't have to follow Jesus when you don't want to. So you are one of those fake delusional Christians? Oh wait we already know that. But you're the one who's gonna have a go at other people for interpreting the bible the way they see fit and not see the irony, how is this not projection? Do you understand what projection means?

It's only lacking in your mind because you are completely delusional, and you calling other people for arrogantly using their subjective opinion and calling themselves as an arbiter of truth is the greatest projection in the history of projection

I provided ample evidence which many other people seem to agree with at the time I made it, if you are too stupid to understand them then it's not the argument that's lacking, it's you.

Like when Jesus dined with sinners and tax collectors and how don't judge for you would be judged. Let those without sin cast the first stone. Yeah okay, this completely proves it, you are a fraud, a fake Christian who doesn't even follow Christ, nor do you know him.

You said I was rationalizing the condoning of homosexuals, when I did no such thing (because yet again you are being delusional), but seeing how you yet again twist the bible for your own selfish bigotry/prejudice, I can see why now you are so bat droppings insane.

So you were the one having a go at someone for using subjective opinion, and now you're gonna say no one can tell you what you know that's objective or subjective? You are a terrible double standard projecting hypocrite. You have no idea what's objective and subjective, none at all

You have backed up nothing, in fact everything you've done has proven to me that you are an arrogant projecting hypocrite that is a fake Christian who doesn't even know the bible. Yet you were arrogantly claiming you are a student of the bible, which automatically means you know more about the bible than anyone else who all have the wrong interpretations (when on examination it's clear that you know nothing about it), you talk a lot, type a lot of non-sense, but at the end of the day it still doesn't change the fact that I have provided ample evidence to show you are a delusional arrogant hypocrite who accuse others or doing the very thing you are far more guilty of.

You know saying "my friend" is a figure of speech, right? It's pretty damn insane to concentrate on it like it means something, but I ain't surprise with anything from you anymore. Btw it's not name calling if it's true, it'd just be an accurate description.

Like if I say you are a complete double standard hypocritical fake Christian who boasts knowledge of the bible when in fact you have none, you twist it for your own selfish purposes and prejudice yet has the guts to have a go at someone else for doing it, yeah that's not name calling, that's an accurate description

Hi there, just to clarify the message, Jesus picked on the rich rulers wealth as that was his defining heart characteristic. The message was about what aspect of a person's life are they not willing to give up to follow God. If he was a chef, it would be the love of cooking, etc.

Hi there, just to clarify the message, Jesus picked on the rich rulers wealth as that was his defining heart characteristic. The message was about what aspect of a person's life are they not willing to give up to follow God. If he was a chef, it would be the love of cooking, etc.

That's how Christians would like to spin it, even though Jesus makes clear cases about abandoning all wealth and money if people want to follow him

Matthew 6:19, I'm sure every Christian that sat through offering would've known that from the sermon on the mount, don't store treasures in heaven etc etc. Following on about no one can serve both God and money

Luke 14:33, quote, anyone who doesn't give up everything he has cannot become my disciple

Obviously Matthew 19 with the rich guy, whom Jesus even acknowledged has already done everything else but one thing, and that was to sell all he had and give to the poor. Which led to the comment about rich man hard to get in heaven etc etc

Acts 2, when the church was being established, it was noted that all the followers sold their possessions and goods and gave it to anyone who had a need. And those who withheld anything were apparently smited by God

It is an ongoing theme and one of the key things Jesus really emphasized on, but Christians would spin it to tell us it's not about money, it's about giving up whatever it is that you treasure, but if you don't treasure money in the first place, then do as Jesus said and give all of it to the poor, and let God and faith sustain you for tomorrow. That is how far Jesus states people would have to go if they wanna follow him

4jPIMSa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back