Portfolio 2014 AFL Jumper Ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about West Coast? Also, when West Coast reintroduce wings jumpers next season, there is a larger amount of yellow, therefore I think it would be needed.

Why would the Hawks need a white jumper to avoid a clash with WC?

It is, but it is still there, and can influence an opposition jumper.
AFL+Rd+23+Hawthorn+v+West+Coast+dlK1NXjEJlZl.jpg

I thought we were talking about Hawthorn's clash jumpers, not West Coasts. Plus, the AFL have some weird concepts with jumpers and which ones clash.
We were talking about West Coast's wings jumper causing even more clash against Hawthorn's gold than their Tri-Panel does.
I always forget the Tri-Panel!
West Coast currently have a wings guernsey. There's 2 patches of yellow on the shoulders as opposed to a whole side of the front and half-side of the back in yellow. Isn't that less yellow?
WestCoast_Home_zpsb040b32e.png
WestCoast_Away3_zpsb2819812.png
It is, but it is still there, and can influence an opposition jumper.

Okay so...

When West Coast host Hawthorn, the Hawks never used to have an away jumper till last season. With the common gold/yellow the AFL believed that Hawthorn would need to wear their clash jumper. With the Hawks current away jumper, I find that the gold is more prominent and brighter than the home jumper.
But, when Hawthorn host West Coast, the Eagles have an away jumper which they use. The AFL may have believed that the amount of yeloow in that jumper wa not enough to cause a clash. But I think that there is enough yellow in the Eagles away jumper to cause a clash.

Looks like Collingwood will need a new clash against Port because of all the black...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was a large push to bring back the wings jumper to West Coast as soon as possible. And in particular, most people wanted to see that yellow jumper again.
I can be stuck in the old school at times.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back