Changes vs Sydney (R6) - Salem to debut

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS Boourns. inb4 he stinks it up.

Can't wait to see Salem in action. Obviously don't want to be unrealistic but it'd be so great for him if he really showed something and stuck it up that HUN journalist. For once it'd be nice if we were the ones that recruited the draftee who turns out to be better than the players drafted at the top (Heppell, Fyfe, Beams, etc).

Last edited:

I had in my mind, based on previous things Roos has said about exposing guys too early, that he would be keen to give Salem and other first years the best part of the year in the reserves developing.

Either I was no where near it, or Roos is sick of the turnover merchants and gone with the 'f*** this sh**' approach..

Byrnes.... do not like.

Terlich... surely last chance?

Im not so sure, the coaches would like his effort and endeavour he brings to the backline I doubt he is being dropped, none of the other options are defensively good enough ( strauss, toumpas, clisby etc )

Also Byrnes is surely keeping Kents spot warm

Im not so sure, the coaches would like his effort and endeavour he brings to the backline I doubt he is being dropped, none of the other options are defensively good enough ( strauss, toumpas, clisby etc )

Also Byrnes is surely keeping Kents spot warm

I'm sure they would, but his endeavor hasn't been that great this year (I assume it's a confidence thing) and he's not a great defender anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It could be ominous. Didn't he delist him from the Swans? Roos might be giving him games just so he's 100% sure he can get rid of him. /overthinking it.
Was about to comment on this, he has seen a fair bit of Terlich before so he should have a strong opinion either way

Was about to comment on this, he has seen a fair bit of Terlich before so he should have a strong opinion either way

Terlich wouldnt be the first player delisted after his first go to come back and make a return, Barlow wasnt even drafted till his early 20's

The point is I doubt Roos would say hey I remember you from 6 seasons ago you were s**t then your s**t now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back