Preview Changes/Preview - round 3 v Sydney - Clarry 150! JVR debut!

Remove this Banner Ad

I get the frustration. But he should offer more than Harmes for example, can play inside or outside mid, and I think he had a huge VFL game at the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think like Harmes he has no real role in the team, he's just there. In terms of like for like it makes sense while not making any sense. Would much rather we give the game time to Laurie.

Jordon named, so he is definitely playing..here we go again, Goody reverting to same olds :(

I dont see how he fits in this side...more inside plodders through the midfield who offer nothing in terms of disposal? If Dunstan is an in also I might have to cancel plans to go to this.
I said Jordon for Harmes which it looks like happening. Harmes has literally done nothing. Unless he's tagging he's a liability. Jordon at least tackles, runs hard and puts defensive pressure on. I can't see Dunstan or Laurie playing unless there are a couple of injuries we don't know about.

Jordon named, so he is definitely playing..here we go again, Goody reverting to same olds :(

I dont see how he fits in this side...more inside plodders through the midfield who offer nothing in terms of disposal? If Dunstan is an in also I might have to cancel plans to go to this.
It's an extended bench

No idea why Dunstan is named if Viney is playing.

Gotta be a ****** to play both in the same side
Sydney are such a high stopage and contested team.

After being annihilated around the contest and stopage clearances then yeah I can see why maybe he could be a chance? Dunstan picked up 8 clearances at VFL level and Viney is just a limited player in general who can only play in one position only.

Dunstan? Viney? To be honest I don't really care who plays out of these two.

JJ had some good games last year, happy he’s got a chance. Think it’s nice move from Goodwin getting Harmes out for now, still think he has a role to play.

Harmes out for personal reasons it said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only way I'm slightly ok with Jordan playing is if he's been brought in to tag. With such a good engine maybe they'll use him on Warner.

Jordon sucks, no excuse to play him. And don't disagree with me publically, detective schmuttt uncovered that we pm each one another asking for backup on our opinions on here remember

Don't disagree with me publically, detective schmuttt uncovered that we pm each one another asking for backup on our opinions on here remember
Don't let them no the real plan is to play Jordan in games we get spanked in which gives us even more evidence to bury him and Tulip with tags

Don't let them no the real plan is to play Jordan in games we get spanked in which gives us even more evidence to bury him and Tulip with tags

🤫 it's supposed to be a secret.

I'd be hoping our final emergencies are Dunstan, Laurie, McVee & Melk. Happy for any of them to be the sub, think you can make a case for all of them.

I'd be hoping our final emergencies are Dunstan, Laurie, McVee & Melk. Happy for any of them to be the sub, think you can make a case for all of them.
I think Dunstan and Melk are horrific choices for subs. I think someone like Harmes is actually more of a perfect sub, can come on and being fresher than everyone could snag a couple goals but he can also play multiple places. If lose Brown and bring on Dunstan we have to shove a midfielder forward just to accomodate him

Jordon sucks, no excuse to play him. And don't disagree with me publically, detective schmuttt uncovered that we pm each one another asking for backup on our opinions on here remember

Hopefully we stay crap this year so both of you don’t meltdown and ragequit again like 2021. I agree Jordan is bad though offers no point of difference.

I think Dunstan and Melk are horrific choices for subs. I think someone like Harmes is actually more of a perfect sub, can come on and being fresher than everyone could snag a couple goals but he can also play multiple places. If lose Brown and bring on Dunstan we have to shove a midfielder forward just to accomodate him

I kinda don’t mind Melk as sub but agree there is better options. Dunstan is an awful sub.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back