Changes vs Sydney (R6) - Salem to debut

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now we're going to see all the witty journalists with their Salem's Lot references...

So now we're going to see all the witty journalists with their Salem's Lot references...

Well this is his shot, his feet better not fail him...

My footy week:

Wednesday night 8:30pm a friend calls: Q: 'CA do you want to go to the Dees Swans game, I got corporate box tickets for you?'
CA: 'I got some family stuff on Sat so I can't go.'

Wednesday night 9:00pm another friend calls: CA do you want to go to the Dees Swans game?
Me/CA: 'No I can't I've got family stuff on. But you wouldn't believe it, I was just asked the same thing by another mate & he even offered me corporate box tickets too!'
Friend: 'Funny thing, I got corporate box tickets for you too?'

CA: :(

My footy week:

Wednesday night 8:30pm a friend calls: Q: 'CA do you want to go to the Dees Swans game, I got corporate box tickets for you?'
CA: 'I got some family stuff on Sat so I can't go.'

Wednesday night 9:00pm another friend calls: CA do you want to go to the Dees Swans game?
Me/CA: 'No I can't I've got family stuff on. But you wouldn't believe it, I was just asked the same thing by another mate & he even offered me corporate box tickets too!'
Friend: 'Funny thing, I got corporate box tickets for you too?'

CA: :(

Well if your friends are that keen for someone to go with, chuck in a last minute flight from Gladstone and I'll be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back