Crows Supporters Group

Remove this Banner Ad

We did last week.

We didn't last week.

We are a very average side. We have been through the first 7 rounds of the year. There has been no real difference to the way we played rds 1-3 compared to 4-6 apart from the opposition.

Yeah....but we don't even look B garde on Adelaide Oval. Forget the bloody 'crowval'.

I have and always will support Adelaide FC, but after yesterday, I have to admit that I was a tad jealous at the passionate support shown by the PAFC supporters. Their passion and everything about them yesterday showed how pathetic a majority of our supporters are.

C'MON ADELAIDE, FIRE THE **** UP!![/QUOTE]

yeah but I don't want to go full Muslim extremist like port supporters...you know the kind of people that are so biased and fanatical that it's humorous

Mate I cannot stand the codgers I sit near. We need to find a decent standing spot..
Definitely. Can't stand the people who sit near me as well. Had a decent time standing on the hill for a quarter tonight - definitely a better atmosphere than the seats.

Yeah it said will instead we'll

I take it the grannies didn't bring their reading glasses on Tuesday night lol.

It was also the lamest banner message ever that made little sense.

'Our game plan
Is just like the A-B-C's
And following that
Will take care of the D's'

The grammar error just made it worse.

At the footy? I call bull s**t.
You weren't going to be swearing on BF any more... or was I supposed to read you swearing at the footy?
Ok - from this point on, I won't use a profanity. Report it or call me out if you read it. It won't happen.
You were a really arrogant a-hole to people about swearing and are now being a hypocrite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You weren't going to be swearing on BF any more... or was I supposed to read you swearing at the footy?

You were a really arrogant a-hole to people about swearing and are now being a hypocrite.

You caught me.

Guess I am just that "arrogant arsehole" everyone thinks I am. Wow wee, boy oh boy.

'Our game plan
Is just like the A-B-C's
And following that

I agree that it's a pretty lame banner, but that's not grammatically incorrect - both "will" and "we'll" would fit.

'Our game plan
Is just like the A-B-C's
And following that

Yeah our game plan resembles one giant jumbled bowl of alphabet soup..
We get the ball and you end up with "xyhgtdipmcvzllkidhdterqqgd" on your spoon..

It should have been....

'Our game plan
Is just like the A-B-C's
And following that
We will take care of the rest'

Adelaide is going to be up s**t creek when all those oldies start passing on. No way is the new generation going to support a pathetic rabble like this.

The D's as in Dees (Melbourne)
They're a pretty funny and crafty bunch..

picard-durr.jpg

Of course it. It makes sense now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back