Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough - I little gift from *rines to get back on track:

"I have ZERO doubt that our program had the same level of risk as EVERY other program in the AFL at that time."

I have ZERO doubt she is on Ice and is so far deluded she actually believes the rubbish she posts.

I have ZERO doubt that every other club sourced their legal supplements from reliable and trustworthy sources rather than a convicted drug dealer who was being investigated for links with outlaw bikie gangs.

I have ZERO doubt that every other club acquired off the shelf supplements rather than relying upon a compounding pharmacist.

I have ZERO doubt that every other club refrained from using dubious medications prescribed for a muscular dystrophy patient.

I have ZERO doubt that every other club did not create a disturbing picture of a pharmacologically experimental environment never adequately controlled or challenged or documented within the club.

Fair enough - I little gift from *rines to get back on track:

"I have ZERO doubt that our program had the same level of risk as EVERY other program in the AFL at that time."

I have ZERO doubt she is on Ice and is so far deluded she actually believes the rubbish she posts.
There's a reason Rines doesn't post her thoughts on the investigation on any other board than the Bombers.

Her world would collapse if she didn't have a bunch of deluded souls agreeing with her make believe theories.

There's a reason Rines doesn't post her thoughts on the investigation on any other board than the Bombers.

Her world would collapse if she didn't have a bunch of deluded souls agreeing with her make believe theories.

All her deluded posts have fifty likes - it defies logic and common sense - her "take" on Hirdy dying for our sins is a pathological delusion

All her deluded posts have fifty likes - it defies logic and common sense - her "take" on Hirdy dying for our sins is a pathological delusion
Calling some of them cultists is not merely a throw away line, brother. They're friggen batshit crazy in that thread.

My girlfriend and I were visiting my mum and nan last Sunday and the Sunday footy show happened to be on the TV, I was 'listening' to my girlfriend when I became aware of a quiet voice;
"I hate *them, I hate *them, I hate *them so much, I hate *bomba, I hate *james *hird, I hate *paul *little and I HATE *essendon, *they are despicable and should be ashamed of *themselves...."
My Nan went on to express a modicum of sympathy for the *players, I was tempted to highlight her naivety in this regard, but I was so proud the words just didn't come out.

With all the support for the poor *players throughout the community, I'm amused by these latest tactics by * to discredit the AFL via Dr Harcourt for daring to suggest the players were naive and they were duped. Apparently that's disparagement. *, the AFLPA and the * players' lawyer insist the *players were informed and in control the whole time. Okay then, the sympathy is misplaced and they get their full whack. Cheers for that. :D

Being a mod you get under their skin more than us mere mortals. Absolutely brilliant.
It's because mods shouldn't have an opinion or be outspoken on a topic. Amirite?!

You haven't made it until you've had them ring and email your work.

It is funny, they never talk about how they were laughed at then. And told where to go in no uncertain terms.

If I could be bothered, I'd love to go back and see how many of the prominent Essendon sea kayakers were all over caro's North to the GC stuff back in the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DAVID Zaharakis* thinks his form spike can partially be attributed to drugs*.

After a quiet first two months of the season, the midfielder* has been in terrific touch since round eight, averaging 8 disposals a game and getting back to his best.

"I reckon if I judge just my last seven weeks as a block, it's probably career-best footy, really. I'm running on top of my* drug addiction, I'm fit, I've done a lot more work during the season fitness-wise," Zaharakis toldAFL.com.au.

That has been a drug tweak for the Bombers*, who have been put through more drug binge sessions between matches than in previous years in an attempt to make sure they last the season rather than fall away towards the end, as has been the case in recent years.

They* are hitting the coke and peptides more during the week and using the drug binge rooms more in-season, as well as continuing with their weights program.

Having endured a horror run of soft-tissue injuries in 2012, and some setbacks last season, Zaharakis* said the club had previously shied away from in-season fitness training, but has felt the impact of the drug program this year.

"We didn't really do much cross training as a whole group over the last two years. We've always had maybe a couple of injuries and then we'd get afraid and not do as much drugs and that kind of thing," he said.

"We* had a presentation the other day saying we're* doing on average three more drug sessions a month than what we did the year before and in previous years. We're* actually doing a lot more training, which I* find is helping my* footy in preparing better each week.

"I've noticed a massive difference, and I'm going into games knowing I've done a watt bike, or an extra fitness session during the week, [which means] on the weekend I can trust my body a bit extra and win a bit more of the footy or run further in games.

"It's probably [helped] to play my best footy at the moment."

After a relatively injury-free pre-season, and a reasonable run through its 2014 campaign, any concern about of not taking enough drugs has diminished.

Zaharakis* and other* midfielders have wanted to do more coke and peptides and felt able to complete it, and aren't concerned they will head into games fatigued or pick up injuries, but are instead confident they* can take drugs over four quarters.

It is a reason why Zaharakis* is optimistic that the Bombers, who sit one win outside the top eight in 10th position on the ladder, can finish the season strongly after a season-best win over Port Adelaide last week at Adelaide Oval.

"Everyone* knows, our cultist fans* know, we've died off in the last six to 10 weeks in previous years, whereas I don't think that will happen this year because we've done a lot more drugs during the season to keep us* fit for the end of the year," he said*.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-07-11/bombers-work-paying-off

Bombers4Life says something pertinent:

Would love for Dank or ECF to sue that piece of s**t of a human being in Caro.

It begs the question - if what Rines & Co says is true why have they not, particularly Dank. Could it be because it would backfire Oscar Wilde style?

It begs the question - if what Rines & Co says is true why have they not, particularly Dank. Could it be because it would backfire Oscar Wilde style?

Its because they're suffering from the Oscar Prestorious syndrome

.....they haven't got a leg to stand on

seriously though, if Dank and Hird etc were so innocent.. surely there would be a defamation case before the courts. There's been plenty of threats of it...But nothing ..

Hi guys, first time into your thread here,

Just a few questions.

1. Wasn't today ( July 11 ) D-day for SCN, it's just that ASADA can't act on them until after the hail mary court case.
2. If * are so innocent then why don't *they just hand over all the paperwork that shows *they are, oh that's right there isn't any. If they had any there would be no reason to head of to the law courts to get the investigation thrown out, only guilty people try to get off on techno's.
3. Why does *Tirdburger want the ASADA investigation thrown out, is it because there might be some information about *his playing career that *he doesn't want aired out in public, one doesn't associate themselves with a drug dealer who knows how to beat drug testers without sampling the goods.

I hope I put all the * in the appropriate spots, if not here a few *************** to add, keep up the good work.

According to another great mind from the Jamestown think-tank....

...the "legal reasons" Dank won't say too much may indicate he is fishing for something he can sue over. Let them speculate and run their mouths about what he "allegedly" did until they accept it as fact and state as much. Then clean the bastards out.

Good luck with that, yodellinhank.

And a big thanks to everyone's favourite inebriated pseudo-journalist, Robbo, for providing today's lulz.

For those who missed it, Robbo claims that *Hirdy helped write the *Reid letter to *Hirdy.

Leading to this piece of gold from teknodeejay on the HTB.....

Dear James,
I think you're the best that ever was and ever will be. You're such a great, charismatic man and the perfect leader of the Essendon Football Club, just as you were the perfect player. I still cannot fathom you didn't get three votes in that West Coast game and thus a deserved second Brownlow medal, justifying your Greatest Of All Time position.

These unscrupulous lies and falsities have sought to drag your name through the mud and tarnish the clean image you've always had. I know that you can't wait until you can tell everyone the truth, and that day will come.

In the mean time, go forward knowing that you have the entire footballing public backing you against the evilness of the AFL, ASADA and certain football journalists.

Your greatest fan,
Jim

And a big thanks to everyone's favourite inebriated pseudo-journalist, Robbo, for providing today's lulz.

For those who missed it, Robbo claims that *Hirdy helped write the *Reid letter to *Hirdy.

Brillant. Hird* is the epitome of drug* induced narcissism. Damn Dumbo* is not a martyr* essencultists*.

So *hird helped write the letter that was addressed to *hird but *hird never received? No wonder "we" are in this mess. o_O

Obviously Robbo didn't cope well with having his butt probed before he went on air yesterday.

A bit of lube all plus would have helped...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

So *hird helped write the letter that was addressed to *hird but *hird never received? No wonder "we" are in this mess. o_O

*Hirdy, in consultation with *Hirdy, doesn't like this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back