MRP / Trib. 2014 MRP/ Tribunal News & Reports (aka Chook lotto)

Remove this Banner Ad

Huh? Am I missing something?
Yeah made me do a double take as well.

That tweet about Brock that was quoted is the first post in this thread and must have been from Pre-season.

Unsure why Alfredo quoted it nearly 6 months later? lol

BTW how can people so confidently state there was no head contact? I honestly can't tell from those angles
1405845963378.jpg-620x349.jpg

1405845963247.jpg-300x0.jpg

Wonder if Norf will bitch after their whining about Ziebell's idiocy after he left the ground.

Hope they give us a good medical report.

Last edited:

How many games has Robbo been suspended for over his whole career?

Also not a fan of the suspension, looked much worse than it was in my opinion.

They should challenge simply because even if they lose he'll still only get 2 weeks. It was 2 weeks before the 25% early plea discount.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mick stated that Mitch has improved dramatically.

Keeper unless we have a gun lined up.
Which he has but I feel he needs to continue to improve to be a very good contributor in our best team going forward.

Getting rubbed out 3 or 4 times a season is not going to help with his continuity which will impact on his chances of continued improvement.

They should challenge simply because even if they lose he'll still only get 2 weeks. It was 2 weeks before the 25% early plea discount.

I wouldn't bother. Reported for unduly rough play and his poor record has really come back to bite him on the arse in this instance.

Tough Blue out for two
The MRP charged Adams with a level two striking offence against Carlton's Simon White during the first quarter of the Blues' win, but the Roo forward can escape with a reprimand and 70.31 carryover points if he enters an early plea.
Tough Blue out for two

It's OK to elbow someone off the ball and put them down if you don't have a record. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back