MRP / Trib. 2014 MRP/ Tribunal News & Reports (aka Chook lotto)

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't quite see the bump on Adams from Robbo.
Is he in any trouble?

In my view he should be alright, no high contact and his head only went back because of Robbo's forward momentum. Played out the game and might've been a little dazed but not concussed.

BTW how can people so confidently state there was no head contact? I honestly can't tell from those angles

Need a more side on slow-mo.

Hard to tell if he makes head high contact or if Adams' head goes back because of the speed at which Robbo hits him.

Think Robbo will go for it though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hopefully gets 3-4 weeks. sick of his turnovers.
His turnover in the middle that resulted in a North goal and killed momentum for us had me as angry as I have been at a game for a long while.

Cant touch his shoulder, cant bump him fairly even with incidental high contact, what next for Patch the brave, you cant tackle him at all or not allowed to have your hands up on the mark when he takes a kick....:rolleyes:

He will get suspended, not because he should but because that's just our game now !!

I'll be very surprised if Robinson doesn't get at least a week for that.

Not much difference to the Viney bump:

Viney was bracing for impact though whereas Robinson had the intent to bump. * that s**t campaigner Lindsay Thomas for bringing in this rule interpretation. Couple of years back Maxwell was cleared for a very similar bump:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back