Mega Thread Trade Targets 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boyd is battling between his beliefs in loyalty and his love for Carlton. We first need to get him to commit to coming over, then we need to satisfy the Giants. If he commits to us, then we will be able to satisfy the Giants. Some may not be happy with what will be on offer (and its not Menzel), however Boyd is 1 of 2 missing pieces for our future.
I would hope our untouchables are-
Murph, Gibbs, Hendo, Yaz, Menz. Please tell me its none of them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that Cameron is out for the year, lets hope Boyd doesn't feel more loyal with the extra games he'll play.

He might need a subtle reminder on twitter...where's that photoshop of Boyd in a CFC jumper?

Would gut me to see Kreuze in any other colour... but he could just be the man to get this done.

Sadly ditto.

I love Matty - but he's durability is a concern.

Now we wait for a certain someone to attack us passive aggressively in the morning.

Tbh our need for a quality young KPD is greater then our need for another KPF.

Boyd is supposed to be the complete package though and it's been a LONG time since we had a KPF like that.

We could swing Hendo down back then with Jamo as the third tall with Waite, Cas and Boyd up forward for marks galore.

Somehow swing Jaksch into the deal and we're set.

Jamo, Rowe down back. Boyd, Cas up forward. Hendo & Jaksch can do whatever Mick wants. Waitey is a bonus (who knows if he'll be around next year).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back