Game Day Round 18 @ Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Talk about a bloke who has saved his career B Martin.

Had it not been for a questionable 2 year deal at the time he was a sure thing to get delisted last year

Had it not been for a questionable 2 year deal at the time he was a sure thing to get delisted last year

He can thank Tippett but it's not saved yet. He doesn't (and shouldn't IMO) have a contract for 2015.

You bet we do! Even so, it's the only team match up where I hope both teams lose.

Draw and absolutely beat the living suitcase out of each other...[

Lol at the Port board following the game today

They have some serious small dick issues
To be fair, we follow Port games on our non-Crows discussion thread as well.

It's the "How" that I'm referring to

They don't only wish for a crows loss but also for injuries
There were a few Port fans on my FB that were cheering after Tex's knee last year so I'm not too surprised tbh. Can't remember any Crows fans being happy over Gray's knee a couple of years ago.

There were a few Port fans on my FB that were cheering after Tex's knee last year so I'm not too surprised tbh. Can't remember any Crows fans being happy over Gray's knee a couple of years ago.

I understand the rivalry however reading the Port board I sense that they hurt more from a Crows win then they do from a Port loss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been getting all of my Crows news from the Port board ever since we canceled our advertiser subscription. You don't miss anything that way.

The difference between their board during our games, and our board during theirs is they've been averaging about 20 pages a game of play by play discussion and laughs at every little mistake while we have maybe 3 or 4 pages of discussion during the breaks.

I've been getting all of my Crows news from the Port board ever since we canceled our advertiser subscription. You don't miss anything that way.

The difference between their board during our games, and our board during theirs is they've been averaging about 20 pages a game of play by play discussion and laughs at every little mistake while we have maybe 3 or 4 pages of discussion during the breaks.

There hatred for Danger is off the charts

There hatred for Danger is off the charts
It does my head in, he's done nothing deserve the amount of hatred from them. He's fair, not dirty, doesn't rub it in to the opposition and he's not a FIGJAM despite what they say (if they want a FIGJAM, they just need to look in their backyard at Chad ******* Wingard).

Last edited:

+ Jaensch.

Vader what do you reckon... ;)

You still think the 2 year deal was questionable? I guess the coaches and list managers saw more in him than a lot on here did. And they were right.

How good was that bullet pass from Smith straight onto Grigg's chest. And then that pass from Grigg straight onto Tex's chest. Best play of the night. Was quite arousing actually.
Not very often we get an end to end goal in 3 quick kicks. Probably helped a bit we had two of the best field kicks in Grigg and Smith involved.

He can thank Tippett but it's not saved yet. He doesn't (and shouldn't IMO) have a contract for 2015.
Can't see why he doesn't deserve at least another year, at worst he provides some nice depth, something I'd be very doubtful of us getting very late in the draft which we could go if we were to do a cull like you'd probably hope for.

He seems to be improving each week, having averaged 21.6 disposals, 5 tackles and .6 goals (1 behind) a game over his past 3 games. Hardly the most skillful guy out there but I love his efforts, have assumed he'd come out once/if our best 22 were all uninjured but he now has to have a poor performance before that will happen due to how he's been playing recently.

Should still keep him away from the backline where possible, at least kicking it out of the d50 because he is prone to the very risky kick that can hurt big time if it doesn't come off (Poor Mackay had it twice yesterday with both Martin and Hendo and luckily he was perfect in both situations).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back