Mega Thread Trade Targets 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be happy to get Goldsack. I think he would be a great pickup. Where is all this talk about Boyd coming from? Does anybody have anything solid?

Would be happy to get Goldsack. I think he would be a great pickup. Where is all this talk about Boyd coming from? Does anybody have anything solid?
That's what I'm wondering to
If you care to read back over the last 20 pages or so, Marc Shmurf 3 dropped everyone the inside word that Carlton is going very hard at Boyd to get him at the end of year and he (and the club) are quietly confident that it will eventuate. Also did mention the club isn't after Tom Mitchell (or won't get Tom Mitchell - not that there is much of a difference to the end result).

Poster is reliable about the goings-on of Carlton behind the scenes which is why everyone is blowing a foofer valve about it :)

Had a coffee with Brad Green recently,There is no chance Walks would be traded(highly regarded by all at the club),did mention a couple of possibilities who may seek a trade,not for me to mention names,but some are on this thread.

Speaking of which. There's a thread on CSC suggesting we only ever recruit kids who barracked for CFC in the future. :confused:

Never let the facts get in the way of a good story ............. :rolleyes:

This begs the question and one we have touched on before, should the club genuinely target players who followed the club in their younger years ??

If this was to become an unofficial mantra, then what would the benefits and possible negatives of such a thing ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back