This place is going down hill - fast

Remove this Banner Ad

There's a pretty clear underlying reason for this thread.

People have stopped biting at Uncle_Leo. He's getting bored with the SFA because he isn't getting the reactions he soughts after. Might be time to rethink your approach mate.

1. Make dumb thread
2. People tell you you're a fool.
3. Defend position.
4. More people tell you you're a fool.
5. Make out like it was all part of the plan.
6. Claim 'moral' victory.

If this is the formula for media threads, then God help us.

1. Make dumb thread
2. People tell you you're a fool.
3. Defend position.
4. More people tell you you're a fool.
5. Make out like it was all part of the plan.
6. Claim 'moral' victory.

If this is the formula for media threads, then God help us.

THE LEAGUE IS BACK BABY, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S BACK TO IT'S BEST. DON'T WORRY PVF NOW YOU CAN HAVE FUN AGAIN.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a pretty clear underlying reason for this thread.

People have stopped biting at Uncle_Leo. He's getting bored with the SFA because he isn't getting the reactions he soughts after. Might be time to rethink your approach mate.
Dance puppet dance.

THE LEAGUE IS BACK BABY, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S BACK TO IT'S BEST. DON'T WORRY PVF NOW YOU CAN HAVE FUN AGAIN.

You very rarely make me laugh but this time I'll pay it.

In future when we hang out speak more in capitals.

From a rookie POV, the SFA has proven to be a hidden gem, FWIW :thumbsu:
Totally agree as a rookie last season and into my 2nd campaign I'm loving it. Even I've noticed the way I tackle the comp this season is different to last year but like I've said it is what you make it. If u have a busy week don't rock up you can still get 20 touches, kick 6 goals. If it's a quieter time / period for ya go all This Is Anfield posting crazy ;) but then again if people that are feeling burnt out and are in leadership positions perhaps they should step back and others can step up?

This last page feels like deja vu....
Frankston Rover talking about his cat and someone pointing out that his cat's breath 'DID' smell like cat food.
And also pointing out what Uncle_Leo's tactics were in writing this thread and saying that if this is the new formula, god help us...

I need sleep. And I need to keep away from this thread. Now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back