Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who would know more about the EFC? Bomber Thompson or a tabloid writer that no one at the club would dream of speaking to?

“We haven’t put him on the outer, we haven’t isolated him, he is going to be doing a lot of work. He will be around and talk (to players) once he is allowed to come back in because he is their coach.

“We have supported him I don’t think we have isolated him. He will be involved doing lots of work this year.”

Thompson said the decision was made to ensure as little distraction as possible to give players the best opportunity of playing in this year’s finals series.

“We feel that if he does get seen out on the oval and at games then the story would be about him and not the footballers,” Thompson said.

“He is back, they (the players) are going to be coached by him and they have enjoyed being coached by him and there is no reason why it is an issue.

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2014-07-28/thompson-backs-clubs-decision

Feel free to explore the membership options and merchandise while you're over there, chaps. You'll feel like a better person the instant you make the change. Everyone loves a winner.

Simply can't wait. Of course my main motivation will be to partake of the mandatory peptide package that goes with each *membership. I'm particularly keen to get into the anti-aging beauties. Will go down a treat. Do *essendon have an injecting house out here in the Eastern suburbs to save me having to find one of *those many tucked away in the back streets of Ascot Vale, Moonee Ponds, *essendon (natuarally), Keilor, Niddrie and Gladstone Park, just to name a few favoured locations of the *essendon fc *druggies?

Thanks for the kind suggestion there iggy.

Simply can't wait. Of course my main motivation will be to partake of the mandatory peptide package that goes with each *membership. I'm particularly keen to get into the anti-aging beauties. Will go down a treat. Do *essendon have an injecting house out here in the Eastern suburbs to save me having to find one of *those many tucked away in the back streets of Ascot Vale, Moonee Ponds, *essendon (natuarally), Keilor, Niddrie and Gladstone Park, just to name a few favoured locations of the *essendon fc *druggies?

It's a home user pack now, Horry. That way the club avoids litigation when you "choose of your own volition" to bunt up from home. Post a pic of your good self in your members scarf when it arrives.

It's a home user pack now, Horry. That way the club avoids litigation when you "choose of your own volition" to bunt up from home. Post a pic of your good self in your members scarf when it arrives.

Not a problem iggy. I'll make sure i have the syringe hanging out my arm as well. By the way, I won't take up the scarf option as I'm really only joining to get the good anti-aging gear. I must say I'm a bit disappointed they don't have safe houses out here for me to visit. Was hoping to see how some of your boys actually took their allotted doses on board back in the halcyon (read as hamstring popping) days of 2011/12.

The big name ''journalists'' covering this story for the major papers are all showing blind loyalty to their thourtheth. Is there are a journalist out there who is working to discover, report and comment on the facts? Anyone? Anywhere?

Maybe Baker and McKenzie? At the rate they're going, those poor blokes are never going to be ''stars''.
Rohan is branching out.....he sees that just ordinary journalism is on the wain and is following Robbo into cross media ( radio stints @ SEN ) he seems to be calling it as it should from both sides ( devils advocate if you can say)

Not a problem iggy. I'll make sure i have the syringe hanging out my arm as well. By the way, I won't take up the scarf option as I'm really only joining to get the good anti-aging gear. I must say I'm a bit disappointed they don't have safe houses out here for me to visit. Was hoping to see how some of your boys actually took their allotted doses on board back in the halcyon (read as hamstring popping) days of 2011/12.
Surely they're still going, I mean like they had nothing to hide...........or have they mounted a brass plaque highlighting the historical nature of the house to the AFL/VFL.
I can remember seeing one similar in Venice where Marco Polo was born.

They're equally important:D

So who would know more about the EFC? Bomber Thompson or a tabloid writer that no one at the club would dream of speaking to?

“We haven’t put him on the outer, we haven’t isolated him, he is going to be doing a lot of work. He will be around and talk (to players) once he is allowed to come back in because he is their coach.

“We have supported him I don’t think we have isolated him. He will be involved doing lots of work this year.”

Thompson said the decision was made to ensure as little distraction as possible to give players the best opportunity of playing in this year’s finals series.

“We feel that if he does get seen out on the oval and at games then the story would be about him and not the footballers,” Thompson said.

“He is back, they (the players) are going to be coached by him and they have enjoyed being coached by him and there is no reason why it is an issue.

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2014-07-28/thompson-backs-clubs-decision

Feel free to explore the membership options and merchandise while you're over there, chaps. You'll feel like a better person the instant you make the change. Everyone loves a winner.
Happy birthday* to you* and Macca*. May ASADA give your* cult/club* a fantastic day, as it has for us for the last 18 months. Have a happy * filled day.

farnsworth.jpg

Wow, just the thought of getting into that gear has got me looking much younger already. Happy days ahead.
Next you'll be bragging about all that lead in your pencil... What will Mrs Horace think?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Rohan is branching out.....he sees that just ordinary journalism is on the wain and is following Robbo into cross media ( radio stints @ SEN ) he seems to be calling it as it should from both sides ( devils advocate if you can say)

Has he changed? He was very pro-Essendon while the AFL's findings were handed down.

Has he changed? He was very pro-Essendon while the AFL's findings were handed down.
Rohan is firmly in the * camp but he's also smart enough to realise that there is a strong possibility that * did engage in a systemic doping program and that players and others may pay the price - he's just being more circumspect in his comments now so he doesn't end up with egg all over his face.

Rohan is firmly in the * camp but he's also smart enough to realise that there is a strong possibility that * did engage in a systemic doping program and that players and others may pay the price - he's just being more circumspect in his comments now so he doesn't end up with egg all over his face.

Not to worry. Tracey Holmes has charged back into the front line for egg on face. The Hirdashians are apparently innocent victims of "faceless men" on the EFC* board (although I could have sworn Simon Madden has a face).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not to worry. Tracey Holmes has charged back into the front line for egg on face. The Hirdashians are apparently innocent victims of "faceless men" on the EFC* board (although I could have sworn Simon Madden has a face).
The face of *
yvu8yryn.jpg

I just had a bit of a look at the * board, it's really turned into crazy town over there.

You have a couple of rational posters like The Prosecutor then you have numpties like Goober rines and then you have this...

I've just about had enough debating stuff with you, and I was willing to let it ride.........that is, until you post garbage like this.

I said I would keep Hird as coach even if players are suspended, because any illegal use of drugs, if it is established, was not of his doing, and he has acted with integrity throughout.

Somehow, you have tried to turn that into me not caring too much if players are suspended as long as Hird gets off.

I replied that I do not downplay the gravity of any suspension to any player, but it doesn't make Hird responsible. The responsibility lies with Dank and Robinson.

Don't twist my words or my meaning to suit your argument.

Methinks 60sbomber found a stash of the brown acid.

And the latest reputation they're trashing to protect the golden one is Liz Lukin. Nevermind that *hird hired Hanke to run PR at cross purposes to *.

I just had a bit of a look at the * board, it's really turned into crazy town over there.

You have a couple of rational posters like The Prosecutor then you have numpties like Goober rines and then you have this...

No blinder man than the one who willingly refuses to see.

And the latest reputation they're trashing to protect the golden one is Liz Lukin. Nevermind that *hird hired Hanke to run PR at cross purposes to *.

Drugs, integrity and *hird in the same sentence - something tells me that crackpot poster will be quoted in this thread for a while!
Also, I'm fairly sure ben the goober was voted POTY by them, so no doubt he'd also have some quote worthy WTF type posts destined for this thread.

a6cf2c4f-1901-4643-ac17-6b090461da14.jpg

The Red Sash waits patiently in line, his first and last name ready to go, to contribute again to The Flight Plan, which is all about having two ovals, one MCG sized and one Etihad sized (one also Sandown racetrack sized too it would seem) and totes awesome facilities and s**t, and in no way operates as an ongoing slush fund for court challenge against sports doping authorities, hiring leading PR agencies to tackle image problems related to accusations of doping, settling cases involving embittered former employees with intimate knowledge of activities that lead to 34 doping related show cause notices to be issued to players and threatening journalists with legal action.

a6cf2c4f-1901-4643-ac17-6b090461da14.jpg

The Red Sash waits patiently in line, his first and last name ready to go, to contribute again to The Flight Plan, which is all about having two ovals, one MCG sized and one Etihad sized (one also Sandown racetrack sized too it would seem) and totes awesome facilities and s**t, and in no way operates as an ongoing slush fund for court challenge against sports doping authorities, hiring leading PR agencies to tackle image problems related to accusations of doping, settling cases involving embittered former employees with intimate knowledge of activities that lead to 34 doping related show cause notices to be issued to players and threatening journalists with legal action.

I know a bit about bulls and that is a very nice looking Angus bull. To be sure I admit I would need to see a full picture of the bull and preferably be able to inspect it from all angles, however

it is an absolute disgrace for a very nice looking bull to be draped with a scarf from that despicable *drug *pumping football *club *essendon.

Pretty sure that Bull's name is Ferdinand (aren't they all?) and he doesn't have a last name..

"What's your first and last name?"
"Ferdinand"
"Ferdinand what? I need your last name matey"
"I don't have a last name"
"What about a trolly? You know a proper tradey trolly? Got one of them?"
"Mate, I'm a bull"
"Yeah right, and I'm *James Hird"
"Oh no, don't tell me you need more semen......."

Last edited:
Type the letters es into google news and the auto complete comes up with this.....four references to the whole saga.
The stink around this *organisation is going to last for years, I'm just surprised google didn't come back with.. Did you mean: *

es.jpg

Last edited:
Type the letters es into google news and the auto complete comes up with this.....four references to the whole saga.
The stink around this *organisation is going to last for years, I'm just surprised google didn't come back with.. Did you mean: *
Kudos to * for knocking "eskimo pr0n" out of the top ten results. That's no mean feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back