Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will I be held in contempt if I attend court and hang a "sympathy for *essendon" banner over the rails?
Can't see why that would be a problem :)

******* hilarious. Was this an original,non-drug induced post? Your intellect and wit have me in stitches, to the point of requiring medical relief. Please keep them coming, I await with baited breath for your insightful hilarity. Don't stop, please.
34182_o.gif

Meltdown confirmed

Last edited:
Probably off topic here but I heard *bomber say that*fletcher is out this round with "a finger and a groin"

Really?!? What's *he been up to?

On second thoughts maybe it is on topic. Maybe *he has been applying some of that anti-aging cream "down there" that *they've apparently been using out there at *peptide *park.

Probably off topic here but I heard *bomber say that*fletcher is out this round with "a finger and a groin"

Really?!? What's *he been up to?

On second thoughts maybe it is on topic. Maybe *he has been applying some of that anti-aging cream "down there" that *they've apparently been using out there at *peptide *park.
Maybe the drugs* they're* taking are self-suppositories.

On second thoughts maybe it is on topic. Maybe *he has been applying some of that anti-aging cream "down there" that *they've apparently been using out there at *peptide *park palace

EFA - have you seen that place? Its ****ing enormous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they were up to like $2.5 - $3.0m.

Did you donate to the Flight Plan?
It's hard to do when the money keeps coming back marked return to sender.
jonesenvelope1.jpg

Last edited:
Such a small time thinker. Jonestown?

Think blonde hair, blue eyes.

triumphwill.jpg

At least most of the Wehrmacht knew they were fighting for a losing cause unlike some of your cultist* friends*.

At least most of the Wehrmacht knew they were fighting for a losing cause unlike some of your cultist* friends*.

What do you mean? Haven't you seen the attempts of Valkyrie?

What do you mean? Haven't you seen the attempts of Valkyrie?
There was something about it in Dean Wallis's attempts at record keeping at Windy Hill.

6fqrT5w7dc-12.png

******* hilarious. Was this an original,non-drug induced post? Your intellect and wit have me in stitches, to the point of requiring medical relief. Please keep them coming, I await with baited breath for your insightful hilarity. Don't stop, please.
Go change your nappy

Blackface?

That's racist. You're racist.
No, no, no.

It's Jimmah* giving himself a melanotan shot. There is a reason why the image stops at the waist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back