Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean? Haven't you seen the attempts of Valkyrie?
That ended well and still most of the Wehrmacht stayed loyal. Funnily enough l'm directly related to General Fromm who executed Stafflenberg.

That's a shame. Every dollar counts.

Yep, how the hell can you pay a bloke $1m for doing nothing if the rank and file don't donate part of their food budget? And it's not as if he paid the French hookers out of his own pocket. Your Flight Plan dollars hard at work. I bet it makes you proud that you sacrificed the annual week in the caravan park at Lakes Entrance.

Yep, how the hell can you pay a bloke $1m for doing nothing if the rank and file don't donate part of their food budget? And it's not as if he paid the French hookers out of his own pocket. Your Flight Plan dollars hard at work. I bet it makes you proud that you sacrificed the annual week in the caravan park at Lakes Entrance.

I'm far too precious for camping.

But yes, quite satisfied with Hirds French vacation.

Well that's nice to know that you can afford to support *jimmy and his all expenses paid holiday without any financial inconvenience. Even nicer though that all things being equal you'll be able to dip further into your pocket to fund all legal things *essendon and *drug *cheating with the court case starting next Monday.

Sadly for me I'll be away next week and not able to join in the fun. So let me just provide an early expression of more sympathy for *essendon as the clouds darken further next week.

Of course you would be. Jimmy and Chicken are totally reliant on the fact that for most * supporters, living vicariously through Jimmy's adventures >> feeding hungry children.

Just getting in early, if *essendon lose tonight it was because of the umpires.
Same excuse for the court case I assume?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some more delusional rantings from the * board...

Vlad is the architect of the most disgusting act on our football club in its entirety. He and any association is not welcome at our club (and that includes Evans).

There's none so blind as those who refuse to see...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Such a small time thinker. Jonestown?

Think blonde hair, blue eyes.

triumphwill.jpg

Look we all know * are evil, filthy and nothing good ever come from them. I think it's a stretch linking them with Nazi Germany. But if you say so,

must be true. Although they lost their biggest battle, so yeah am now seeing one of the links.

*bomber thompson looked remarkably carefree at his presser last night, guess he realises he only has 3 more games before he can bail out of there

Or, he may have quickly ducked off to the toilet after the game and got a fix of his "good stuff."

The reports in todays Hun confirm how wise JB and RJ were not to trust Fat Andy's promises of $100m for moving to the Gold Coast. They'd be still up there waiting for the money and he'd be down here denying that he'd ever promised it.

Two other points:

1. Do I want to be associated with such an unethical, morally bankrupt organisation as the AFL going forward?

2. Crown must be so pleased to have appointed a man of Fandy's honesty and integrity to their Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back