Round 19 - Sydney vs Essendon @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Whatever helps you sleep

I think your one eyed if you cant see they were just about all there

What we think means zip in the end

You are a flog for calling me a flog meanie

You are a bigger flog than Lewis Flogits -Flogson. Keep flogging flog.

Exactly they would of blamed the umpires either way as per usual

Well they can try and win an argument on here, and climb the moral victory ladder

Seriously. Just take off the rose coloured glasses and accept you get a free ride, week in week out.

Essendon came at your club tonight after playing horrible footy and were that match played anywhere in Australia but Sydney it would have been a nailbiter to the final minutes.

But, as usual, Goodes takes a dive and gets them home. Add to that the number of times Sydney players duck their heads and go looking for the umpire.

You have the most disgusting football club in the land and are the laughing stock of the rest of the competition. And this even with all that's happening with Essendon. Why? Because you get a free ride, and then look at the rest of us and want respect.

Sydney are a joke. Nothing less than. I'll take a loss when it comes round, but not like that. Not when it's sold before the first whistle has even blown. That's simply corruption. And if you disagree, why don't you read the comments from others in the thread, including Carlton supporters, about how they reckon the umpires went tonight.

Last Essendon game I will watch vs the Swans in Sydney. Pointless, just spoils a good spectacle.

Seriously. Just take off the rose coloured glasses and accept you get a free ride, week in week out.

Essendon came at your club tonight after playing horrible footy and were that match played anywhere in Australia but Sydney it would have been a nailbiter to the final minutes.

But, as usual, Goodes takes a dive and gets them home. Add to that the number of times Sydney players duck their heads and go looking for the umpire.

You have the most disgusting football club in the land and are the laughing stock of the rest of the competition. And this even with all that's happening with Essendon. Why? Because you get a free ride, and then look at the rest of us and want respect.

Sydney are a joke. Nothing less than. I'll take a loss when it comes round, but not like that. Not when it's sold before the first whistle has even blown. That's simply corruption. And if you disagree, why don't you read the comments from others in the thread, including Carlton supporters, about how they reckon the umpires went tonight.

Last Essendon game I will watch vs the Swans in Sydney. Pointless, just spoils a good spectacle.

Well you convinced me

So big footy fans are supporting your argument
??

Dont go to the asada board

The women's hockey team scored more goals on the second half than either team.

Dumb errors cost us the game. At crucial stages, from senior players. Get within 10 points, think it was Chappy who gives away an unnecessary high free, releases pressure, goes down other end where Winderlich jumps to tackle Tippett and collects him high when Fletcher has him wrapped up. Goal, momentum stopped. Not 2 minutes later Myers delivers a horrendous error coming out of defence which turns into a McGlynn goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously, if you don't see that both teams played poor tonight but one was awarded the win by the umps, then I cannot help you. I simply cannot.
Umpires didn't cost us the win. Just plain stupid football did.

I never really played football but isn't their a common saying of "getting your head over the ball"? And in life when you move, take note, your head moves first and leads. Didn't see McGlynn duck.

Personally, I only really noticed about 4-5 frees for the night, was shocked when I saw the count. You can say the umps were "giving a free ride" but 24 frees in a game? Even if the umps did give us a ride, that's still sloppy. Anything more than 15 frees is sloppy footy. Umps can't give "questionable frees" if there isn't something questionable happening.

We were also missing one of the best midfielders in the competition and of the best half backs in the competition

Watson yeah but surely Hibbered is not one or the best half backs

Go watch a game of NRL.

No wonder Sydney-siders think AFL is a pansy sport, they see your flog team play on the TV and the infringements you get paid.

Go watch nrl? Thems fighting words mr

You go watch some netball

Sydney weren't "handed" a win.
Essendon were gone when they let Sydney skip to an almost 5 goal lead more than once.

Sydney missing two of their best against a pumped up Bombers outfit with head swelling confidence after their previous outings, and they got the job done. That's why they're top 2 and Essendon are scrapping to make the numbers. (Inb4 Carlton are s**t. Yes we are. There's a thread for that discussion).

I never really played football but isn't their a common saying of "getting your head over the ball"? And in life when you move, take note, your head moves first and leads. Didn't see McGlynn duck.

Personally, I only really noticed about 4-5 frees for the night, was shocked when I saw the count. You can say the umps were "giving a free ride" but 24 frees in a game? Even if the umps did give us a ride, that's still sloppy. Anything more than 15 frees is sloppy footy. Umps can't give "questionable frees" if there isn't something questionable happening.

No go watch NRL be gone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back