The Official 2014 Non-Playoffs/Off Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The internet throws up the darndest things...

fatfelton_zpsd8400313.gif
Is that his career high for rebounding?

Where's his gun?

I'm pretty sure that karaoke-haiku thing is talking about the morality of a metaphorical gun in a post-industrial world.

Perhaps it was just funnier depicting him with a half-eaten doughnut in one hand and a king-size box in the other? ;)

Great to see the NBA looking after Aussie fans with the Xmas schedule. No need to wake up early for Wiz-Knicks and the provision for sleep in the middle with Lakers-Bulls. Silver really is the people's commissioner!

Great to see the NBA looking after Aussie fans with the Xmas schedule. No need to wake up early for Wiz-Knicks and the provision for sleep in the middle with Lakers-Bulls. Silver really is the people's commissioner!

I can't believe we have to wait until Xmas day to watch the Booze cruise torch his old team. HEY, HEY! AND1!

A couple of potential snorefest games on xmas day and opening night.

Last edited:
Has Bledsoe made up his mind yet? Bloke is having a right old sook it seems.

Would LOL if he took the QO and was left on the bench the entire season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i lost 10 pts of IQ this morning by watching stephen a smith and skip bayless argue over whether steph currys comments on himself vs lebron are true and accurate. quick summary as follows:

• skip arguing that lebron is better scorer. yes that's right
  • skip says lebrons an underrated passer. in the league of magic and stockton
  • SAS didnt get a word in, so drank coffee
  • curry can score from 20 feet out, but lebron can score from anywhere. more freight train than a freight train
  • skip asks if curry can win the scoring title over lebron. SAS says yes in any year. skip retorts "what? year lebron's injured??"

this is was my face after viewing

olivia-munn-in-the-babymakers-8.jpg

then

11368023-large.jpg

then

olivia-munn-7.jpg

Magic's start of the season is ehhhhh

16 of the first 23 on the road by my count. Could get ugly, early.

Also,
"Here are the number of non-NBATV national games on the schedule for every NBA team:
Orlando Magic: 0"

0.jpg

(Not really, outraged.)

16 of the first 23 on the road by my count. Could get ugly, early.

Also,
"Here are the number of non-NBATV national games on the schedule for every NBA team:
Orlando Magic: 0"

0.jpg

(Not really, outraged.)
Sadly it's not surprising. I'll be investing in league pass as usual. So I'm good. Will be a long second half of the season once the initial buzz dies off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back