Fantasy Alpha Dynasty 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

2 championships > 0

You dont help yourself by constantly doing stupid trades. I've done good and bad trades which is what trading should be. You just do bad ones.
The point is you have no leg to stand on to attack this carr trade. Especially given the Kolb one. But regardless a first for a high second qb is utterly reasonable and shouldn't have even caused responses like yours and Dagless. FFS. Especially after the foster trade should've been hallelujahs I traded FOR a player and value was fair.

Dobson is not getting cut. I have eight WRs with him. He's bait. At least he'll play this year unlike that spud you blew picks on (Gordon)
GG when Gordon gets a 4 game ban and then dominates the rest of the season...

jumps-out-window2.gif

The point is you have no leg to stand on to attack this carr trade. Especially given the Kolb one. But regardless a first for a high second qb is utterly reasonable and shouldn't have even caused responses like yours and Dagless. FFS. Especially after the foster trade should've been hallelujahs I traded FOR a player and value was fair.
The point is you and Derek Carr suck and I dont.

This trade was good compared to the Foster trade. And we wont even discuss the Gordon trade which was a complete joke.

The point is you and Derek Carr suck and I dont.

This trade was good compared to the Foster trade. And we wont even discuss the Gordon trade which was a complete joke.
At least he is improving...

I'll trade you dobson for them. Better get in quick before he's worth three firsts like Trent Richardson is.
Posting as such, only digging deeper...

And I never asked for three and no one ever asked.

Cass bragging about winning championships based on getting the dodgiest trades ever....

GG claiming people turn down offers that were never made.

These are the days of Alphas lives
lol. I traded Jamaal Charles for NOTHING. I traded 2 firsts away for NOTHING (to you aswell)

Overall its a wash at best. Dont be jealous just that you're a has been in this league.

Theyre bros remember?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol. I traded Jamaal Charles for NOTHING. I traded 2 firsts away for NOTHING (to you aswell)

Overall its a wash at best. Dont be jealous just that you're a has been in this league.
You traded JJ Watt and a second for an already PPR RB stud in McCoy AND a first round pick...

Had an unlucky couple of injury based trades, can't be helped.

And my success has always been based on fair trades, if not unlucky for the other person once or twice, never outright robbery that would never happen in a serious league.

You traded JJ Watt and a second for an already PPR RB stud in McCoy AND a first round pick...

Had an unlucky couple of injury based trades, can't be helped.

And my success has always been based on fair trades, if not unlucky for the other person once or twice, never outright robbery that would never happen in a serious league.
The JJ trade is still top 5 eye openers as far as Alpha trades go. GG has the 4 I would assume :)

The JJ trade is still top 5 eye openers as far as Alpha trades go. GG has the 4 I would assume :)
Top 5? It stands alone by a mile.

He's also got number two, getting Nelson for a third and fifth.

You don't seem to understand the concept of objectively looking at a trade at the time it was made GG, yes a objectively lopsided trade may turn out even or even flip the other way, but generally that's by dumb luck rather than design even though you like to claim genius

The Kolb trade wasn't nearly as bad for the reasons I don't think this one is outright terrible.

Incomparable to a limited upside position, no matter how studly the player, for a player who was upper tiered especially in a ppr playing in a key position, who could start in one of five slots. AND a first round pick.

Not even comparable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back