Fantasy Alpha Dynasty 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Eg...

A trade is all about the end result. Who won a trade. None of this at the time BS. On paper many trades look equitable, they're done so to enable both parties a satisfactory feeling of value lost and gained to proceed with the trade.

But really it's all about so how did all these trades over the years end up. Who showed they are better at assessing value etc.

Like browns raping the Colts with Richardson.

So go look back at my trade history. You'll see for the most part, like 90% or more, I won the trades. Including translated value turning picks into picks and players.

Top 5? It stands alone by a mile.

He's also got number two, getting Nelson for a third and fifth.
Lets ignore the Charles for Vince young trade...

Whatever suits...

Daggles is just made because 3 years ago he thought he was king dick. Unbeatable with a plethora of studs. Now he sucks... a bit like Eli (maybe not quite that bad :) )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So...who wants to create another trade controversy?

On the block:

Josh McCown
Greg Hardy
Aaron Williams
Marques Colston
Reggie Wayne
Percy Harvin
Darren Sproles
Ryan Mallett
Stevan Ridley
Eric Decker
Harry Douglas
Terrance West
GGs 1st rounder
Dspeed's 1st rounder
Dspeed's 2nd rounder
GGs 3rd rounder

On the block:

Josh McCown
Greg Hardy
Aaron Williams
Marques Colston
Reggie Wayne
Percy Harvin
Darren Sproles
Ryan Mallett
Stevan Ridley
Eric Decker
Harry Douglas
Terrance West
GGs 1st rounder
Dspeed's 1st rounder
Dspeed's 2nd rounder
GGs 3rd rounder
What a load of crap /Cassius

:p

Will be 2 6ths by weeks end.....
The lesson is....I establish the value how I deem it. For some two sixths best you're gonna get from me for say MJD, and for others it's a first for a just drafted QB, and for certain studs it may be imbalanced my way like the Demarco Murray trade, etc. Because it is I who is holding the steering wheel on all trades. I don't do trades for the sake of. I don't march to the beat of another's value drum.

On the block:

Josh McCown
Greg Hardy
Aaron Williams
Marques Colston
Reggie Wayne
Percy Harvin
Darren Sproles
Ryan Mallett
Stevan Ridley
Eric Decker
Harry Douglas
Terrance West
GGs 1st rounder
Dspeed's 1st rounder
Dspeed's 2nd rounder
GGs 3rd rounder
Ill give you two sixths for my first. Better get in quick before I only offer one sixth.

Daggles is just made because 3 years ago he thought he was king dick. Unbeatable with a plethora of studs. Now he sucks... a bit like Eli (maybe not quite that bad :) )
I had one of the worst rosters in the league, rebuilt it with EQUITABLE trades into a middle aged older squad ergo trade again and have gotten unlucky valuing players as they should be (Trich Wilson, value plays but didn't work out, don't think anyone could fault the moves). Now rebuilding again.

I get annoyed when it's come to what it has where 80% of trades are unbalanced and it's pretty difficult to get a trade through without one side having to 'rape' the other.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back