Preview Rnd 22 - Carlton v Port Friday 22nd August 7.20PM @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't read previous posts on your potential ins and outs, but are you likely to blood some young fella's this week? You've been playing well so it should be a pretty good game in front of a massive crowd.
You guys have a lot to play for. Do you know what sort of percentage boost you would need to get fourth if you were to get over us and then beat Freo?

Assuming of course that Freo beat Brisbane by about 6 goals...

You guys have a lot to play for. Do you know what sort of percentage boost you would need to get fourth if you were to get over us and then beat Freo?

Assuming of course that Freo beat Brisbane by about 6 goals...
Hard to say, some of the other guys have said a 30 point win would be enough if we beat Freo. Of course that's dependent on this week's results.

I'm awful at maths so you're probably asking the wrong guy. Currently it's 2.3% so it's definitely achievable if we keep it close to that for round 23, no Fyfe helps too!

Hard to say, some of the other guys have said a 30 point win would be enough if we beat Freo. Of course that's dependent on this week's results.

I'm awful at maths so you're probably asking the wrong guy. Currently it's 2.3% so it's definitely achievable if we keep it close to that for round 23, no Fyfe helps too!
Wish we had held on against Freo and done you a big favour. Anyway, good luck Friday night, think it will be a good game.

Fit and firing Power list delights Hinkley

"We'll have 41 out of 44 players available, so it's really healthy.

"It just gives you a little bit of comfort in the combative sport that we play - there's probably going to be another injury or two that comes our way and we've just got a healthy list that allows us to cover those people."

That's how you get into the finals.

Richmond don't have an injury of note.........just a couple of suspensions........and they still can't make finals.

Posted something similar about Richmond on another thread. They do have a lot of luck with injuries and have had for several years.

That's what I've shown up many times over Keyza Is it the way they play or the player management?

North & Richmond have had fantastic runs with injury over the past three years whereas Collingwood and Carlton have had shockers in that period.

We get a lot of collision injuries though. That's just bad luck.

Collingwood just have a list of mostly soft tissue injuries that have been mismanaged.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, I think we will be right back on track this week - nobody in Melbourne is even giving us a mention so we are flying under the radar a bit at the minute, expecting a good win!

You might be right...but I'll never give up on my boys :)
I'm excited to see Robbie Gray play, he's one of my non-Carlton faves.

I'm hoping we can put in the same effort and intensity over four quarters that we have for the last couple of weeks, at the very least.

Nah, I think we will be right back on track this week - nobody in Melbourne is even giving us a mention so we are flying under the radar a bit at the minute, expecting a good win!
I hope your players go in with that same attitude.

You might be right...but I'll never give up on my boys :)
I'm excited to see Robbie Gray play, he's one of my non-Carlton faves.

I'm hoping we can put in the same effort and intensity over four quarters that we have for the last couple of weeks, at the very least.

Well you will enjoy the night whatever happens. I live close to the city on the other side of town, get the tram in and have been to most games. I never would of gone to Footy Park - to far and too hard, Adelaide Oval is a great experience, enjoy! and go out for a drink after.

I remember my days when moved to Melbourne in 1990! for four years, I was 15 then and had a part time job being a blue coat at Princess Park, I remember standing in front of the Blues box one day and Parkin belted on the window and told me to get the 'effing' out of the way!

@FOXFootyLive: Blues looking ahead to 2015 http://t.co/2J8dsP5UJX #afl

Holman tipped to debut. Great stuff. Hope Crippa comes in too.

Must say that Holman makes just a little more sense than Byrne.......although wouldn't have complained had it have been Casey.
Whoever does come up though will be pretty nervous.............Sheehan is too icy to be nervous :)

Reading that article though, I think they may have flipped a coin or just sided on what may seemed the more logical conclusion.
Wouldn't rule Casey out, just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back