GWS vs Collingwood, Rd 22, 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pathetic bunch of overated kids. They'll never be contenders, no heart or gameplan.

Toby Greene is one of the biggest spuds I've seen play the game, no poise or ability to hit targets (apart from diners at Zagame's). Callan Ward is great a getting the hard ball, it's a pity about the rest of his game because he can't hit a teammate to save his life. They're complete hacks and will be kicked out of the league within 10 years because nobody likes them and nobody respects them.

Beating GWS by 8 points is apparently the greatest comeback of all time.

Was a bit OTT wasn't it?
I can't see em saying the same thing in the same situation if the players wore a yellow sash that's for sure!

You'd think this was the greatest win in Collingwood's history.
Just about the most over the top commentating I think I have heard. Collingwood did quite well to win against a GWS who seemed fairly determined to lose but you would think Collingwood had only ten players out there the way those idiots carried on. Embarrassing commentating!

Lol get off it, you beat GWS and only by 8 points.

Jesus Christ. I'm sure if West Coast pulled off a win like that you'd be gushing everywhere. All I said was "gutsy" which it was. We haven't displayed any heart for the last few months, so it was a good sign with a young team to actually win the game.

We won't play finals, but it was great to win going into the game with so many injuries and having one fit player for the last half.

Your post was incredibly s**t and you should feel really awful about it.

Collingwood total garbage & no chance of making the finals, but this win says more about how putrid GWS are.

I know they have injuries, but a lot of their players that people splooge over, like Adam Treloar, Matt Buntine, Lachie Plowman etc were shown up. Absolutely mind-numbingly overrated.

Haha, GWS up by less than two goals with 8 minutes to go and Dwayne says it would be a football miracle if Collingwood got up. One minute later, after the Pies kick a goal, wouldn't you know it, they're back in it! :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back