Mega Thread 2014 FA, Trades, Rumours and Facts (pre-draft thread).

Remove this Banner Ad

Would love Watts he can actually hit a target would be interesting to see where we would play him

He would fit our list from a tall perspective, problem is what would you give up for him? I seriously doubt we would coff up a first round pick for him if available, maybe a player but who?

He would fit our list from a tall perspective, problem is what would you give up for him? I seriously doubt we would coff up a first round pick for him if available, maybe a player but who?

Fasolo - Watts
Blair (+ pick?) - Watts
Lumumba - Watts + 3rd Pick
Martin + 2nd Pick - Watts + 3rd Pick
2nd Pick - Watts

Give them White. Seriously useless.

Watts would be very handy as a 3rd tall backman, our second rounder should get it done.

Watts would be very handy as a 3rd tall backman, our second rounder should get it done.

I'd rather keep our second rounder, a few good players around there.

If we could give up a Fasolo or Lumumba I wouldn't mind.

Of course I believe this rumour it makes sense that Collingwood would be the only team that thinks they can take a crap player and turn him good. It's worked out for us so many times.......sigh
Matz, your sarcasim is right on the mark. Our trading has been an embarassment. Bring in Lynch and lose Dawes. That was a disaster. Bring in young, Armstrong, White. What do they think these trades are going to acheive. They've been rejected or left other clubs for a reason. They're past it, or not good enough. Wake up Pies. We make Cloke a multi millionaire, and he can't even get a kick. Who are the best key position players in the league? Go find them and recruit them. Stop penny pinching with second rate players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be reluctant to give a used cinema stub for Watts. I've seen gelded chihuahua's with bigger balls than Jack.

Surely this has to be bullish!t. The press are onto us. They've rendered our trading of mature aged players as a failure. So please, why would we go after Watts? He's done nothing but fail since day 1.

Matz, your sarcasim is right on the mark. Our trading has been an embarassment. Bring in Lynch and lose Dawes. That was a disaster. Bring in young, Armstrong, White. What do they think these trades are going to acheive. They've been rejected or left other clubs for a reason. They're past it, or not good enough. Wake up Pies. We make Cloke a multi millionaire, and he can't even get a kick. Who are the best key position players in the league? Go find them and recruit them. Stop penny pinching with second rate players.
Totally agree. We are the biggest club and the richest club in the land yet we can't seem to land a big fish only some other teams rejects. If Armstrong and white couldn't make it at Sydney with their development system they have no hope at Collingwood....I thought lake would have been great at the pies but hawks were the only smart ones to take him.....we have holes to fill in our team so why don't we just fill them with someone decent. I know we are going the youth road and that's fine but we need some men in this team to protect them and teach the kids....at this rate our kids are teaching white and Armstrong how to play afl footy.

Of course I believe this rumour it makes sense that Collingwood would be the only team that thinks they can take a crap player and turn him good. It's worked out for us so many times.......sigh

Well I take it what it is. I put it in the Keep and Eye for more news

I think this kid sums it up, at first you laugh, then you think "no, seriously, we can't be after him"'

tumblr_ml9rtvBmG71rxotrro1_250.gif

Maybe Bucks thinks he can turn him around.

He has good Foot Skills that we need

We had 6 & 10 last year

Yeah I mean more about finishing in the bottom 8 and getting a good pick but your right we did have good picks last year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back