Game Day North vs Essendon Elimination final [CONFIRMED - SATURDAY NIGHT 7:15PM @ MCG]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the fuss over Port Adelaide having to wear it's away strip today, I can confirm that we will be wearing white shorts with our home top on Saturday Night even though we are the home team.

What are everyone's thoughts on that?

Couldn't give a stuff to be honest.

We have own issues.

Hansen, Grima, Adams, MacMillan (underdone)

Couldn't give a s**t about Carlisle.
Grima should be the only one that plays. A cork is not a huge issue. Hanson is gone, Adams should miss for concussion and form and McMillian is not ready for a final.

That'd be right. Royal blue shorts can be easily confused with black.

Grima should be the only one that plays. A cork is not a huge issue. Hanson is gone, Adams should miss for concussion and form and McMillian is not ready for a final.
Agree. But damn I would love to have Hansen playing on Saturday. He is so important to our defence, especially in a final

With all the fuss over Port Adelaide having to wear it's away strip today, I can confirm that we will be wearing white shorts with our home top on Saturday Night even though we are the home team.

Haha. Last week we wore blue shorts, melbourne white. Does this mean our royal blue clashes with essendon's black more so than the dees' blue? Whoever makes these decisions must be colourblind

Scotts selectioning will go a long way to who wins the game.

mcmillian underdone-should be out
Adams concussed/ out of form- out
Hansen injuried out

the above three are the key when picking the team
Hope Scott uses common xense

Did you watch the conference? My gossssh is he confident

Don't like. *essendon should be in white shorts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hitler-rage-o.gif

After thinking about ti for a bit, against an undersized * backline on a fine night I'd love to see a foward line of:

Black - Brown - Thomas
Turner - Petrie - Wood
With Cunners and JZ rotating through there as well. I dont think we lose too much in terms of running power, Woods an outstanding runner, or defensive pressure, Turner and LT can do a good job yet it gives us a significant advantage in the air. If Hooker goes to Petrie and Hurley to Black and Baguley to Thomas it leaves a Steinberg on Brown, someone like Hibberd on Wood and Turner doing a defensive role on Winderlich.

Yeah he is but i don't want him doing a Kerridge so glad he's out.
Wish i felt as confident as you.
We will continue to firm. Our best is so much better than theirs - so if we do turn up we win. If neither turn up we win as their worst is terrible - see saints and demons - last and 2nd last.

At least Carlisle competes - their forward line is a bottom 4 forward line. The key is watching how long their back line can hold on for.

Out: Hansen (inj), Adams (inj), Jacobs, Currie, Wood
In: Firrito, Greenwood, McDonald, Goldstein, Thomas

McDonald, Thompson, Firrito
Atley, Grima, Wright
Wells, Swallow, Dal Santo
Goldstein, Greenwood, Cunnington
Ziebell, Black, Turner
Brown, Petrie, Thomas
Bastinac, Gibson, Macmillan, Mullett

I'll back Macmillan and Mullett in, although one will make way if Hansen is fit, both if Adams comes up as well. Harvey is a huge loss. We'll win by 13pts after leading by 30+ late in the 3rd qtr. Best will be Brown (6 goals and the sealer), Cunnington (30 disp, 8 clearances), Greenwood (28 disp, shut downs Heppell), Ziebell (24 disp, 4 goals, Grima (25 disp, 12 marks), & Atley, (22 disp, 15 bounces).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back