Game Day North vs Essendon Elimination final [CONFIRMED - SATURDAY NIGHT 7:15PM @ MCG]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Herald Sun: Barometer today...

MADDI VANTARAKIS’ FORECAST: Recent form indicates the Kangaroos will head in as favourites, although their last month of wins have come against teams outside the eight. If Drew Petrie fires they’ll be an even better chance — he’ll be disappointed after his performance against Melbourne. Most will be looking forward to a Scott Thompson-Jack Carlisle contest. This depends on if Essendon is willing to push the forward with his hamstring injury. When you have an All-Australian defender in your backline, chances are the contest will be tight and tough for Essendon forwards. Someone will have to run with a newly-revived Dyson Heppell, the job could go to a Nick Dal Santo or Ryan Bastinac in the absence of Brett Harvey.

Good to see Maddi has been paying attention.
What is their food correspondent doing covering the footy?

I don't care about shorts. They could be orange for all I care.

078805-worst-jumpers.jpg

Collingwood d North Melbourne. No thanks.

Lest we forget.

We beat port adelaide in adelaide which is no easy feat

We also should of beaten hawthorn and geelong. Both games we were up with less than 2 minutes on the clock and made idiotic decisions

Can't say I know how that feels :p:cry:

Happy for you guys to go in as favourites if think EFC play better as the underdogs.
I feel the same way about north, prefer going in underdogs.

Hopefully the boys can step up and handle the pressure.

Come on mate, is it a banter thread or a football thread? I want to talk footy but ****** if I'm going to do that with constant drug rubbish... We can't reply with the rules of engagement. If you don't want Bomber input I guess it doesn't matter

Your preview thread is shutting the doors on Roo posters. You still want us to welcome essendon posters with open arms?

“Match committee’s a wonderfully strange beast and you never know what’s going to happen in there so you never count your chicken’s before they’ve hatched…I really hope so.” (Todd Goldstein)
Yeah, I think you're okay Todd.

Hey i forgot to ask are Essendon having anything formal for Thompson when he coaches his last game Saturday? :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your preview thread is shutting the doors on Roo posters. You still want us to welcome essendon posters with open arms?
I am not a mod, nor do I have any desire to be one. Personally I think it's ridiculous to take offence at an opposition club poster posting on your board because what they may or may not have said on other boards, but that's just my opinion

Why would you want to post there.

They're going on about Atters as a comparison to short Steppell.

I wonder how big Atters would be if we pumped him full of growth factor?

“Match committee’s a wonderfully strange beast and you never know what’s going to happen in there so you never count your chicken’s before they’ve hatched…I really hope so.” (Todd Goldstein)
Yeah, I think you're okay Todd.

Cushioning himself for a negative outcome.....

I am not a mod, nor do I have any desire to be one. Personally I think it's ridiculous to take offence at an opposition club poster posting on your board because what they may or may not have said on other boards, but that's just my opinion
As long as opposition posters maintain civility on this board they will be fine. However if a poster comes close to the line then goes back to their board to brag, any future posting will be looked at very, very carefully and treated with little leniency.

So sensitive over there on the * board (not that i am allowed to post anyway).

Some are ok like you, Doss and others, but jeez......... friendly banter never killed anyone.

Some are ok like you, Doss and others, but jeez......... friendly banter never killed anyone.
agreed, although you can probably understand a little fatigue from certain types of banter.

Hang on a sec, where am I? Of course you don't!

agreed, although you can probably understand a little fatigue from certain types of banter.

Lance we will forever taunt you about the drugs.

It is what it is, regardless of the ASADA outcome.

Yep i'm gone too on their board, because some don poster took one of my rants on the sympathy thread and posted it in their preview thread and had a whinge about it.

Yes, like you will always tease us for being poor, despite the fact our balance sheet looks better than yours (i hope this is correct as i just went with it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back