Game Day North vs Essendon Elimination final [CONFIRMED - SATURDAY NIGHT 7:15PM @ MCG]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardje

All Australian
May 6, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I know this is jumping the gun but let's be honest its 99% going to happen. I've been discussing the game on essendon forums. http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/the-run-home.1018972/page-32
Think they are confident but see it same as us. Both are inconsistent have fwd lines which are a ???
Mids are fairly even.
To me i view goddard/chappy as the danger men i think both have ability to tear us apart have before and have finals experience.

Ziebell must play fwd. We need to tag heppel and go man on man with watson. Goddard when he goes forward must be tagged

I know this is jumping the gun but let's be honest its 99% going to happen. I've been discussing the game on essendon forums. http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/the-run-home.1018972/page-32
Think they are confident but see it same as us. Both are inconsistent have fwd lines which are a ???
Mids are fairly even.
To me i view goddard/chappy as the danger men i think both have ability to tear us apart have before and have finals experience.

They are confident due to drug use.

Petrie = Hooker

Black = Hurley

Brown = Steinberg?

Ziebell = Hibberd

LT = Dempsey?

They get a lot of run from their backline, and Hibberd and Dempsey worry me.
Turner has to play for mine... get him to tag one of there quick def. Ziebell fwd... we need fwd pressure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am so nervous about this game (if it happens). Losing to * in a final would be unbearable.

Couple of things I'm confident about though in regards to our round one lose.

Spud - is the PERFECT match up for Chappy!
Greenhead - has improved out of sight this year and is the exact type (size and pace) to run with Watson.
Basti - ran with Dangerfield last weekend and did an awesome job. Is just the type to run with Hepple.
LMac - is not a first game player now (obviously).

Those 3 tore us a new one in round 1 but I think we are much better equipped to handle them now. Our
forward line is in much better form as well. Anything over 90 points is gonna be enough to knock em off I think.

So bring it on. As nervous as I am I'm more confident about our team now than I would be if our round one team was running out.

Would be funny if Middleton decides that the ASADA investigation is lawful, then they cop infractions on the eve of the game and have to forefit.

That'd be nice.

But just in case, much appreciated if your mob can soften a few up this week. Thanks.

The media will spin in this into * being heroes in overcoming their self imposed cheating issues and making the finals.

* win "and they've been through so much"

* lose "and they've been through so much"

They already have their excuse lined up - which is stock standard at *essendon.

2011 - Knights lost the players so we fell in a hole.
2012 - injuries killed us and we fell in a hole.
2013 - The players knew we were getting kicked out of the finals and gave up - we then fell in a hole.
2014 - after 18 months the drug saga has taken its toll - we then fell in a hole.

The last 3 years is a direct result of *hird and friends putrid behaviour at the club. 2011 is a bunch of sooks and gary give up's. Biggest laughing stock in Australian sport.

They'd get cited for it if they did.

Nothing wrong with shaking your opponents hand and giving it a good squeeze. Not our problem if he has chalky bones. We can also puch the ball as hard as we like - while he is holding it or in a marking contest. If he has any discomfort he will hide anyway.

this will be epic. Going to be a long off-season for someone. The winners will be showered with praise and the losers taunted until my keyboard wears out
Fight%21_Fight%21_Fight%21_etc..gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back