Official Jerseys Thread Part 2 (Where Jack is King)

Remove this Banner Ad

Did a stupid thing and forgot to get the Mills finals edition one with the Larry Obrien Trophy on it too.
Had a big fat sticky note saying "Change Mills Jersey" but somehow missed it.
Damn. That's a good note to self though for when i want to get those two!

Replica LBJ jersey on Cavs shop is $69 and Authentic is $300...

I wanna buy another LeBron jersey before the season starts but s**t, I don't wanna spend that much :confused:

Me and my mates have never had a problem with Jack, I have around 20 jerseys from him myself but I received a Bradley Beal Wizards away jersey and where it is blue on the jersey was black on mine. Anyone else had a problem with Jack before? Really surprised since he is always good.

Me and my mates have never had a problem with Jack, I have around 20 jerseys from him myself but I received a Bradley Beal Wizards away jersey and where it is blue on the jersey was black on mine. Anyone else had a problem with Jack before? Really surprised since he is always good.
Only ever had one problem with him over the years in close to 100 odd jersey's, me and my mates have ordered, was a Ricky Rubio christmas jersey but had a Dallas logo on the front, email jack with a picture. He was really helpful for us, gave us a free jersey on our next order.

Only ever had one problem with him over the years in close to 100 odd jersey's, me and my mates have ordered, was a Ricky Rubio christmas jersey but had a Dallas logo on the front, email jack with a picture. He was really helpful for us, gave us a free jersey on our next order.

That sucks man, pretty crappy error... but a free jersey on the next order is good. Thanks for the info. Just surprised since the 60+ jerseys me and my mates have got from him are fine :p

GEE WHEEZ!! You guys are ridiculous having 50+ jerseys, jealous at the same time.

Trying to start a collection to hang on my wall, so far I've got about 15 tops. Long way to go.

In regards to the tops from Jack, which ones look better? Swingman or replica?

GEE WHEEZ!! You guys are ridiculous having 50+ jerseys, jealous at the same time.

Trying to start a collection to hang on my wall, so far I've got about 15 tops. Long way to go.

In regards to the tops from Jack, which ones look better? Swingman or replica?

Depends which one you want to be honest. Theyre normally different colours/styles
The authentics are pretty cool, theyre like thinner, more realistic playing material.

If you're buying a soccer jersey though they run small. If you get like a M in jerseys you'll need AT LEAST a large in the soccer strips.

Ive got about 20 NBA jerseys, 4 or 5 chelsea tops as well. Also got shorts off there, while they looked good the stitching came apart pretty quick. For 20 beans though cant really complain.

Depends which one you want to be honest. Theyre normally different colours/styles
The authentics are pretty cool, theyre like thinner, more realistic playing material.

If you're buying a soccer jersey though they run small. If you get like a M in jerseys you'll need AT LEAST a large in the soccer strips.

Ive got about 20 NBA jerseys, 4 or 5 chelsea tops as well. Also got shorts off there, while they looked good the stitching came apart pretty quick. For 20 beans though cant really complain.

Cheers buddy! So are the authentics mesh material I'm guessing? Just saw a few on the site but can't see too well, but it looks like it doesn't include the NBA logo and some jerseys don't come in swingman tops.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Jack put player numbers/names on the back of his soccer ones? or only the blanks like he's got on the site?
Ive got a fair few NBA ones off him, never got a soccer one because didn't want a blank.

Here's an example of the difference between the Authentic, the 'proper' playing material and pattern, they also have the proper mesh numbers, not the printed 'simulated mesh':

DSCF10551.jpg

and the Swingman, a thicker, but probably longer lasting, mesh like the shorts.

DSCF10561.jpg

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/official-jerseys-thread.908537/page-17#post-26765038

Does Jack put player numbers/names on the back of his soccer ones? or only the blanks like he's got on the site?
Ive got a fair few NBA ones off him, never got a soccer one because didn't want a blank.
It says on the order page "We can put name and number on the jersey and it's free."

I've never ordered soccer gear from him though.

You can get whatever player name/number you request.

The numbers are the premier league ones with the lion in the bottom (not sure if thats 2013 model though)

I got a diego costa one just the other day with the new chelsea striped strip. Looks *ing mint, just doesnt fit becuase i only got L and not XL (im a little bit above goal weight ;-)) and it came with the same numbers (little premier league logo in the bottom) but not sure if theyre still using these numbers.

so i'm new to jack's website and am curious about the sizing. I'm about 174cm and 75kg and like my clothes looser. suggestions?

I can take a photo or two tonight if you like?
Of the Costa, Hazard or Torres :confused: ones
Cheers mate, if you could that'd be great no rush though , I'm guessing the Torres one is seeing a bit of wardrobe time these days?
I want to get an alexis sanchez arsenal one.

Cheers mate, if you could that'd be great no rush though , I'm guessing the Torres one is seeing a bit of wardrobe time these days?
I want to get an alexis sanchez arsenal one.
Haha the torres one sits on the wall with the front facing out, so nobody can tell that I'm an idiot.

Ill get photos soon

so i'm new to jack's website and am curious about the sizing. I'm about 174cm and 75kg and like my clothes looser. suggestions?

I am about the same height (177) as you mate and about 10 kg heavier....smalls are good for me...medium would be pretty loose on you IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back