WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 at the most
the old days of 4 was good too i thought
it made you wait and actually look forward to whats coming
plus they could actually build a decent storyline around the feuds

it only went to one a month in a wank of fest with wcw at the time of the massive ratings war

its crap now
in fact most of wrestling is crap now tbh
I watch stuff like NJPW, PWG, Chikara, ROH ... just to see something different.

How would people like this WWE schedule?

TV schedule

Monday - Raw (2 hours)
Tuesday - Total Divas (1 hour, actual women's wrestling instead of reality)
Wednesday - WWE Superstars (1 hour)
Thursday - NXT (1 hour)
Friday - SmackDown (2 hours)

PPV

February 1, 2015 - Royal Rumble
March 29, 2015 - WrestleMania 31
April 26, 2015 - Payback
May 24, 2015 - Takeover
June 21, 2015 - Extreme Rules
July 19, 2015 - Money in the Bank
August 16, 2015 - SummerSlam
September 13, 2015 - Battleground
October 11, 2015 - Hell in a Cell
November 8, 2015 - Tables, Ladders and Chairs
December 6, 2015 - Survivor Series
January 3, 2016 - New Year's Revolution
----
January 31, 2016 - Royal Rumble
March 27, 2016 - WrestleMania 32

It's not on the cards, just something I'd like to see.

5 hours of TV a week (get rid of the endless re-caps! If you missed something, go and watch it on The Network!), a PPV every four weeks, and an eight-week build for WrestleMania.

Way too many PPVs. There should only really be 5. Mania, MITB, Summerslam, Survior Series and Rumble.

By having a HITC PPV, they do less HITC matches. Also, getting rid of the MITB PPV, and having a MITB match every now and then could work too. TLC matches should be done more too.

Cut the amount of PPVs so they can build feuds properly, get rid of some of the themed PPVs and go back to the old names of PPVs

Royal Rumble - Start of January
No Way Out - Mid February
Wrestlemania - Start of April
Backlash - Mid May
Money in the Bank/King of the Ring - Start of July
Summerslam - Mid August
No Mercy - Start of October
Survivor Series - Mid November

There are too many PPV's each year. They need to build feuds for longer, instead of having rematches over 2 to 3 PPV's a year. Should be 8 PPV's a year, tops.

I don't think, say, a three month feud, where the participants only touch in PPV matches, is unreasonable or not enough to build an average feud. If you can't find time to build something in 20 hours of TV time in the four weeks between PPV, then you're either incompetent or it's not worth giving time to in the first place.

Way too many PPVs. There should only really be 5. Mania, MITB, Summerslam, Survior Series and Rumble.

It's less PPVs and less TV than they have currently. It's about making the wrestlers and the matches more special. If you see too much of something too often, it quickly grows stale and less special.

By having a HITC PPV, they do less HITC matches. Also, getting rid of the MITB PPV, and having a MITB match every now and then could work too. TLC matches should be done more too.

That's the point, they should be done less. Having them too often spoils the novelty, and makes them less special, and makes "normal" matches even less special again.

God knows why they gave away Rollins v Reigns for free...basically wasted a potential PPV match and it didn't even close the show.

If Ambrose doesn't run through NOC with a chair beating the hell out of everyone i'll puke

God knows why they gave away Rollins v Reigns for free...basically wasted a potential PPV match and it didn't even close the show.

If Ambrose doesn't run through NOC with a chair beating the hell out of everyone i'll puke

Is Ambrose still making a movie or has that finished

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Filming wraps on the Saturday for his movie so I'd say he'll definitely be there, Kane has nothing to do in the PPV so you can bet he'll get involved.

How would people like this WWE schedule?

TV schedule

Monday - Raw (2 hours)
Tuesday - Total Divas (1 hour, actual women's wrestling instead of reality)
Wednesday - WWE Superstars (1 hour)
Thursday - NXT (1 hour)
Friday - SmackDown (2 hours)

really only need RAW (2 or 3 hrs, probably 2), Main Event or Superstars, and NXT. scrap the rest.

Let's just give the ratings away. What's next, tell people the results for the rest of the show so they can go watch something else.

'give the ratings away'? wat?

this wasnt the superbowl. halftime of a regular game is when people are more likely to be changing channels. i think its a good idea. running the main event angle (and promoting that youre going to do so) at a time when the potential audience is greater.

Do the WWE even care much about the product, or just money? Why was that the main event? Sure, Reigns and Rollins I would have waited for NOC, but that should have been the main event. Even Cena and Heyman could have been the main event.

The WWE need Bryan, Ambrose, Batista, Angle, heel Cena, BNB, a strongly booked Bray. There may be others I haven't thought of.

Do the WWE even care much about the product, or just money? Why was that the main event? Sure, Reigns and Rollins I would have waited for NOC, but that should have been the main event. Even Cena and Heyman could have been the main event.

The WWE need Bryan, Ambrose, Batista, Angle, heel Cena, BNB, a strongly booked Bray. There may be others I haven't thought of.
I want to believe they're not trying, it would be pathetic if this really is the best programming they can produce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back