Game Day Darcy Moore (Thread closed - pls move over to 'welcome ...' thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesse White, Clinton Young, Quinten Lynch, Tony Armstrong. Check mate
I'm very tempted to do a recap of all of fremantles drafting and trading history but I'll resist the temptation and stick to the facts.

We have been great at the draft table and have also maximised our trades for players on our list (ie Dawes for 20, welling ham for 17).

We probably haven't nailed our FA choices, but young had an ok year and lynch was a bit of a bust. I can see the rationale behind it though as we wanted a ruck/forward.

White is still too early to call. We recruited white on the basis he would be a third tall and ruck. For a pick in the 40s he has served good value considering we still got our man in Langdon and also still got marsh.

Armstrong has also served fair value for the price we paid. He was terrific VFL player and also filled a hole late in the year. I think we are getting what we expected from him.

Hine has been pretty clear that he wants to top up youth, but also wanted to bring in a few experienced players to fill holes until the kids develop.

I think our recruiting department has done the job.

The better debate is whether we needed to go down the youth path or stick with the experience and try and top up for one more flag.

But in terms of the strategy we have employed, I reckon we've done well with our recruiting

Theres no way Collingwood will Pass on Moore. He will be a pie at pick 8.

Derek Hine has embarrassed himself enough over the last 2/3 trade periods, he wont let this happen again. Moore is a gun

There is an expectation that guests on our board show a little bit of respect. Just a friendly piece of advice.

Jesse White, Clinton Young, Quinten Lynch, Tony Armstrong. Check mate
Bradley, Sylvia, Gumbleton, Michie, JACK ANTHONY and to a lesser extent Spack Dawson

We are forever grateful for taking Taz when we'd had enough of him and giving us pick 8, (Ben Reid) and Medhurst:thumbsu:
Then being kind enough to give Taz back, (after he'd matured) with pick 45, (Alex Fasolo).
At least you guys got Michie & Mellington with your part of the deal I suppose.

I do apologise for my earlier post, I forgot my manners.

Derek Hine has embarrassed himself enough over the last 2/3 trade periods, he wont let this happen again. Moore is a gun

Fremantle supporters criticising Collingwood's trading and drafting.

Surely up there with plagues of locusts as a sign of the apocalypse.

um...um..oh wow.......I don't know what to sayo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Ebert is King has troll/alias written all over it. I'd be shocked if he/she was a Freo supporter. How many trolls put the real club they support in the details ? Smells like a carlton flog to me.

Miserable troll is miserable.

Ebert is King has troll/alias written all over it. I'd be shocked if he/she was a Freo supporter. How may trolls put their real they support in the details ? Smells like a carlton flog to me.

Miserable troll is miserable.

settle down hero, just putting the facts on the table. Hine has butchered things recently

settle down hero, just putting the facts on the table. Hine has butchered things recently
what-not-to-say-to-mixed-race-4.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let me think...Freo...Fremantle...isn't that the club that allowed their coach to chair a 'next season strategy meeting' whilst the board had already decided to sack him?
Just ask Mark Harvey what he thinks of Fremantle as a club.
Ps recruiting at Freo has been a disaster for 20 years.
I wish somebody could put together a 20 year special of Freos top 20 'greatest recruiting decisions'.
Would be a good laugh.

Ebert we are a welcoming board and encourage visitors. What we don't encourage is visitors coming here and making inflammatory statements about Hine and our players. If you want to remain welcome here try some rational discussion. You can discuss but don't inflame.

Hine is just playing Funny Buggers with Moore
& the Moore family are towing the line...
After the TAC Grand Final I expect Darcy to limp everywhere he goes until noon on the 6 Oct, then he can run, jump & skip as much as he likes.

& the Moore family are towing the line...
After the TAC Grand Final I expect Darcy to limp everywhere he goes until noon on the 6 Oct, then he can run, jump & skip as much as he likes.

Yes they are;)

When something goes wrong the person at the top gets fired that is how it works
Maybe at s**t clubs like Melbourne, Richmond and Carlton. I would hope that our club has more sense than to boot someone with an excellent track record over a single wrong decision.

Scroll up and you will see that GC already warned the poster. No point in making it worse TD. I would have thought you may have learnt that by now.

Okay I deleted the Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back