Association Football Picture/GIF/Video Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah that's what I must have read - got Sagbo and Aluko mixed up!

What's the go with Ince? Him and HBA should be tearing down the flanks for you guys! I don't think I even recall seeing him on the bench for Hull's visit to Tyneside?

Nope, since our deadline day gets he hasn't even been in the squad which is a bit concerning. I think he's basically vying for that winger spot on the bench with Aluko, so if Aluko goes out then he may get a bit more time.

Interesting formation from Cagliari!

Played a 2-0-8 formation and beat Inter 4-1 :eek:

1962720_639614119517457_8144629225665610831_n.jpg

10676309_507346066068114_6965327167876871570_n.jpg

http://www.joe.ie/football/pic-cagl...-formation-at-the-weekend-and-beat-inter-4-1/

Zeman <3

The man is insane but goddam are his teams entertaining.

In their careers...
I'd love to see the stats for that. From what I can see, Ronaldo's had 114 more professional games and 21 more international games... it would take some creative/selective/false maths to make Ronaldo's goal scoring record appear more impressive than Messi's.

I'd love to see the stats for that. From what I can see, Ronaldo's had 114 more professional games and 21 more international games... it would take some creative/selective/false maths to make Ronaldo's goal scoring record appear more impressive than Messi's.

All time?

Just from Wiki Messi has 290 goals for club and country and Ronaldo has 324. No one said Ronaldo is more impressive, the comment was he has more goals.

All time?

Just from Wiki Messi has 290 goals for club and country and Ronaldo has 324. No one said Ronaldo is more impressive, the comment was he has more goals.
Wasn't there just a big thing about Messi hitting 400 goals like a week or two ago?

It's undeniable Messi is better.

10409451_364158863744457_2102269842687143726_n.jpg

Again that wasn't the original point. But thanks for the input.

What's the head to head stats from when Ronaldo joined La Liga?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't Ronaldo playing as a winger in 08?
Yes, he's never played center forward like Messi in his career, yet he's only been outscored in a calender year once. I think he will move there as he gets closer to retirement though.

He's two years older as well, I'd back Messi to overtake him when he's 29. Also are we counting all competitive matches or just league games?
Messi isn't in the same form as Ronaldo now, let alone in 2 more years. He would have to improve but he's been doing the opposite for 2 years.

Yes, he's never played center forward like Messi in his career, yet he's only been outscored in a calender year once. I think he will move there as he gets closer to retirement though.

Messi isn't in the same form as Ronaldo now, let alone in 2 more years. He would have to improve but he's been doing the opposite for 2 years.

Even in 2013/14 he was only 10 goals off the pace. He'll catch Ronaldo in the longer-term (assuming their careers last the same length).

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you....
Ermahgerd Sahker
IMG_2790_zps1833a7cc.jpg

Played some old PS1 games recently and I came across a demo for 'Total Soccer' in the Net Yaroze compilation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back