Religion The God Question (continued in Part 2 - link in last post)

god or advanced entity?

• god

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • advanced entity

Votes: 21 60.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will probably laugh but i have been at peoples deathbed and have seen their soul or whatever it maybe leave their body at the time of death leaving a shell of what they existed in. You see happen in their very last breaths they take.
I wouldn't laugh at that. One of the hardest experiences anyone can have, is watching someone die.

But I wonder if it is a coping mechanism you have created for that situation?
What do you see, when someone dies?

[

What do you see, when someone dies?[/QUOTE]
Rather long story but we had a family member with us telling us to stroke her arms to show we were with her we knew later this was wrong as great sighs came from the dying person who we knew in real life would have hated this sort of thing as before the sighing it was just shallow breathing. Then last 10 minutes of life eyes opened a number of times then closed as if looking out for someone then very shallow breathing and at very end great long breaths and gasps then appear just before point of death a release of sorts which is hard to describe as though the actual lifesource had left the body. My hope is to renew again in another new life repeating the cycle.

Rather long story but we had a family member with us telling us to stroke her arms to show we were with her we knew later this was wrong as great sighs came from the dying person who we knew in real life would have hated this sort of thing as before the sighing it was just shallow breathing. Then last 10 minutes of life eyes opened a number of times then closed as if looking out for someone then very shallow breathing and at very end great long breaths and gasps then appear just before point of death a release of sorts which is hard to describe as though the actual lifesource had left the body. My hope is to renew again in another new life repeating the cycle.
So it is a coping mechanism that you created. And may completely believe.
But it doesn't mean a soul exists, or that there is life after death.
No one likes the idea that one day we will just cease to exist.

Awaremind made the statement he doesn't have a soul so s/he can prove it.
Where did awaremind state specifically, that Morrison doesn't have a soul?

You stated that Morrison has a soul... So why don't you just let us know, how you know?

Or are you lying...

Every time you lie, a soul falls from heaven!

Where did awaremind state specifically, that Morrison doesn't have a soul?

You stated that Morrison has a soul... So why don't you just let us know, how you know?

Or are you lying...

Every time you lie, a soul falls from heaven!
You have agreed s/he made a statement saying when you have no soul directly referring to Morrison. This was the first time that Morrison soul was mentioned in the discussion. Therefore he has an obligation to demonstrate proof to his claims. You're lying by saying he never made a specific statement especially when you have said such.

You have agreed s/he made a statement saying when you have no soul directly referring to Morrison. This was the first time that Morrison soul was mentioned in the discussion. Therefore he has an obligation to demonstrate proof to his claims. You're lying by saying he never made a specific statement especially when you have said such.
I pointed out to you that he made a statement, and the statement he made alluded to Morrison.

You stated that Morrison has a soul.

One is an allusion, the other is a definitive statement.
You made a definitive statement that Morrison has a soul.
There is no evidence that souls exists, so can you prove that somehow Morrison has a soul?

Or are you lying?

I pointed out to you that he made a statement, and the statement he made alluded to Morrison.

One is an allusion, the other is a definitive statement.
You made a definitive statement that Morrison has a soul.
There is no evidence that souls exists, so can you prove that somehow Morrison has a soul?

Or are you lying?
No both are statements. You are backpedalling now you have been blatantly caught out lying after earlier admitting it was a statement. Discussion over. Later.

Gv90wju.png

No both are statements. You are backpedalling now you have been blatantly caught out lying after earlier admitting it was a statement. Discussion over. Later.
Here is my quote.
Notice how I've not changed my message?
It is a statement. But that statement alludes to Morrison having a soul. It doesn't specifically state that he doesn't have a soul.
You stated he does have a soul. So I would like you to back it up.
Can you back it up Tom?
You can't. You cannot prove Morrison has a soul.

As usual, you have lied.

So what religion do you follow?

So you admit that you have been caught lying, again!
So many times I've caught you lying, and then you run around calling other people liars?

You have stated that Morrison has a soul.
Souls are not real, so he cannot have a soul.
So no matter if it was a statement or not. You have lied again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here is my quote.
Notice how I've not changed my message?

So you admit that you have been caught lying, again!
So many times I've caught you lying, and then you run around calling other people liars?

You have stated that Morrison has a soul.
Souls are not real, so he cannot have a soul.
So no matter if it was a statement or not. You have lied again.
No his statement does state he does not have a soul. This is a direct reference to Morrision thus directly stating he doesn't have a soul.

Nice to try and falsely tell me that I am lying. Seems you need to run to this accusation when in a spot of pain to cover your own lies and deception.

No his statement does state he does not have a soul. This is a direct reference to Morrision thus directly stating he doesn't have a soul.

Nice to try and falsely tell me that I am lying. Seems you need to run to this accusation when in a spot of pain to cover your own lies and deception.
This is the actual quote, in its entirety;
You: "Morrison gets going getting things done."
Other: "When you have no soul you can get nearly anything done..."
That is alluding, not a definitive statement.
You replied with;
"He has a soul."
That is a definitive statement.

Saying, "all AFL players are men" doesn't mean "all men are AFL players".

But, if you are too stupid to understand, then let's just move on.

I'm calling you a liar.
So, prove it!
I can prove you're a liar, ready? You're a liar, because you said Morrison has a soul. As there is no evidence of the existence of souls, you have lied when you stated that Morrison has one.

Liar! ;)

This is the actual quote, in its entirety;
You: "Morrison gets going getting things done."
Other: "When you have no soul you can get nearly anything done..."
That is alluding, not a definitive statement.
You replied with;
"He has a soul."
That is a definitive statement.

Saying, "all AFL players are men" doesn't mean "all men are AFL players".

But, if you are too stupid to understand, then let's just move on.

I'm calling you a liar.
So, prove it!
I can prove you're a liar, ready? You're a liar, because you said Morrison has a soul. As there is no evidence of the existence of souls, you have lied when you stated that Morrison has one.

Liar! ;)
Nah you're too stupid to understand he has made a direct statement about Morrison as a person.

Nah you're too stupid to understand he has made a direct statement about Morrison as a person.
Maybe you should google the word "allude". Like most words, it's obviously out of your grasp.

But I notice that you accept that you lied about Morrison having a soul.

Maybe you should google the word "allude". Like most words, it's obviously out of your grasp.

But I notice that you accept that you lied about Morrison having a soul.
I didn't comment either way on the second one so you're lying by saying that I accept I lied about Morrison having a soul which I clearly did not.

I didn't comment either way on the second one so you're lying by saying that I accept I lied about Morrison having a soul which I clearly did not.
Well I demonstrated that you were a liar. You responded, but ignored the statement.
I took it that you must have just accepted it as truth.

So if it isn't true, and you aren't a liar, respond with support.
Or if it is true, and you are a liar, continue to avoid it.

Because as is, you stated that Morrison has a soul. And that is a lie.
So you are a liar.

:)

Well I demonstrated that you were a liar. You responded, but ignored the statement.
I took it that you must have just accepted it as truth.

So if it isn't true, and you aren't a liar, respond with support.
Or if it is true, and you are a liar, continue to avoid it.

Because as is, you stated that Morrison has a soul. And that is a lie.
So you are a liar.

:)
Me failing to the statement still doesn't mean I accept that I lied now does it. It simply means that I had made no comment. Therefore by you saying that I accepted I lied about Morrison is a lie as it is not correct because I didn't. I don't need to respond about Morrison because that is not contingent on the fact you said I accept I lied when offering no response either way. You have blatantly lied there. Further even if you had shown I had lied (which you have not) this is not relevant either on whether I have accepted I have lied either cause the only person who can speak for me is me. So thus more proof that you have lied.

Me failing to the statement still doesn't mean I accept that I lied now does it. It simply means that I had made no comment. Therefore by you saying that I accepted I lied about Morrison is a lie as it is not correct because I didn't. I don't need to respond about Morrison because that is not contingent on the fact you said I accept I lied when offering no response either way. You have blatantly lied there. Further even if you had shown I had lied (which you have not) this is not relevant either on whether I have accepted I have lied either cause the only person who can speak for me is me. So thus more proof that you have lied.
Haha, nice attempt at a tesseract!

You lied.

You subsequently stated that by me not responding to your post I accepted I lied which was blatantly false. You lied.
I'll just say it was a misunderstanding due to poor communication. If you haven't accepted that you lied, you are in denial.
Considering how clear I've been, and that it was obviously a lie, only an idiot wouldn't realise and accept that they had lied, I assumed that you had accepted it.

I overestimated you. I guess that was a lie from me as well?

You said souls exist, and that Morrison has one!
You must know it's a lie, because you are so desperate to avoid it, and create a diversion.

Assuming Soul's existed, What the **** is Scott Morrison planning to do with this soul he's"acquired"?

If he stood in front of a mirror there would be a suit with no one in it reflected back Dracula style - but hey he's a committed Christian so they must not discriminate against the souless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back