List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Watch Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Should Laverde, Durdin, Lever and Pickett be gone by Pick #8, I wouldn't be averse to grabbing Lachie Weller at this pick. Just watching his highlights reel again, his disposal is damaging at U18s level. My one fear is that having watched his older brother try and fail to hit targets for a few years, that Lachie might be the same under AFL pressure.
Also wouldn't be averse to pulling the trigger on Clem Smith or Connor Blakely at #15. I love Clem's attack on the man and ball and his disposal doesn't look as bad as what some are making it out to be. He delivers a couple of ripper passes into his forwards, his pace is terrific and I still think we need more competition for our small forward and small defender spots. Blakely looks very good, keeps his feet well and is capable inside and out. Both would really add to our list.

I don't think Clem will ever be a star but I could see him becoming one of the best pressure forwards in the competition.

Yes. But you're fully justified. He's very good.

tumblr_lj1et4hKDy1qcm16uo1_500.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would love him but it may be a tight squeeze on our list. Not sure how he fits in either with Hallahan now here.

Every time I remember we got Malceski and Boxer I get a little light headed happiness.

Im excited to see how we look with a few new draftees :)

List is starting to look very good.

Even the thought of some promising rookies gets me excited. Good times ahead

Engage 'Operation Eclipse Port Adelaide's Development Trajectory'.

* the pears for short.

A known drug user (Beams), a guy with gambling debt and relationship issues (Christensen) and a simpleton dickhead (Robinson).

Now that's culture.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back