Ban the Catholic Church

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL at all the leftie Islamist apologists looking to hang s**t on Christianity at any given chance.

Why is it when there's an Islamic terror attack it's got nothing to do with Islam and it's just one bad egg in a religion of peace, but when a Christian priest abuses a child paedophilia is rife in the religion and everyone who follows it should be punished by not being allowed to practice their beliefs?

Ahh, double standards.

Its religion full stop that should have their Tax free status removed, pay tax on their revenue, tax on their properties; oh and open to full police investigations for any illegal, re child rape claims. That's ALL religions not just the Catholics!

Remove the tax free status of all religions and make them pay tax on their income and land taxes/rates on their properties.

You must do that for ALL non profit organisations.
By and large majority of welfare programs are run by religious groups. Therefore, by taxing not for profit groups you are taking money of welfare programs.

Is this a pisstake?

You're seriously advocating banning the largest religion in this country because some priests have assaulted children and others have covered it up?

This isn't ******* North Korea, freedom of belief is one of the key fundamentals of a democratic society.

If you cannot see that then you're an imbecile.
Of course it's a pisstake.

You're advocating banning the burqa because some men may have forced women to wear it? What happened to the majority of muslim women who wear it by choice? What happened to their freedoms, considering this isn't North Korea. A bit hypocritical to argue for one, and against the other.

Pot. Kettle.

Its religion full stop that should have their Tax free status removed, pay tax on their revenue, tax on their properties; oh and open to full police investigations for any illegal, re child rape claims. That's ALL religions not just the Catholics!

Rock spiders are attached to groups that involve children including sporting groups. Majority of people who are religious are not rock spiders.

By the way, tax the scouts, girl guides and World Vision.

Why not? You're advocating banning the burqa because some men may have forced women to wear it? A bit hypocritical to argue for one, and against the other.

Pot. Kettle.

Ummmmm, no.

The burqa is not even a requirement of Islam. It is enforced by sexist males who wish to oppress females.

Hence why it's banned in Islamic countries like Turkey and Muslim Enclaves in France.

And there's a big difference between advocating banning an oppressive, sexist article of clothing and an entire religion, champ.

LOL at all the leftie Islamist apologists looking to hang s**t on Christianity at any given chance.
The hypocrisy of that comment just made me piss myself laughing out loud.

The burqa is not even a requirement of Islam. It is enforced by sexist males who wish to oppress females.
There are plenty of Muslim women who have come out saying they wear it by choice. Are you advocating that because a few sexist males wish to oppress females with it, we should ban it altogether. A few Catholic priests have oppressed children and forced them to do despicable sexual acts, we should ban them too under your stance. Can't have it both ways champ.

There are plenty of Muslim women who have come out saying they wear it by choice. Are you advocating that because a few sexist males wish to oppress females with it, we should ban it altogether. A few Catholic priests have oppressed children and forced them to do despicable sexual acts, we should ban them too under your stance. Can't have it both ways champ.

Those women have been conditioned to think in such a way after being treated like s**t and as 'half the person that a man is' for their whole life. Raise them in a modern, equal society and they wouldn't want to wear it.

It's quite easy to say you wear it by choice when you know you'll be raped/killed if you don't wear it or actively speak out against it.

How about focusing on making sure these children know they can speak to someone about this, and making the Church less secretive, rather than banning the lot.

Oh, and one more thing, out of Christianity and Islam, the followers of one rape, molest and abuse children a lot more than those who follow the other, and I give you a hint, it's not Christianity.

Pls keep your bigoted, racist views off this board unless you're willing to be unbiased and treating all religions equally, thanks.

And there's a big difference between advocating banning an oppressive, sexist article of clothing and an entire religion, champ.

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

box of hammers stupid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rock spiders are attached to groups that involve children including sporting groups. Majority of people who are religious are not rock spiders.

By the way, tax the scouts, girl guides and World Vision.

Burn in hell.

oh bugger

it's an illusion.

Given the systematic abuse of children throughout the Church and the coverups they have been involved in, I believe it's time we considered banning the Catholic Church from Australia altogether, or at least ban all Catholic Priests.

Whats that verse from a John Lennon song "keep you doped up with religion sex and tv, you think you're so clever class less and free, your still just ****** peasants as far as i can see"

You're implying that they've somehow done something different than any institution in this country.

Mocking what? Stupidity and naivety?

Pay tax, become a responsible citizen within the community and stop trying to hide your past, and present, failures.

What I quoted was mocking.

You can make the case for not for profits groups to pay taxs. I have no problem with people who disagree with me.

I totally agree with in regards with church groups being held to account for cover ups and failures.

What I quoted was mocking.

You can make the case for not for profits groups to pay taxs. I have no problem with people who disagree with me.

I totally agree with in regards with church groups being held to account for cover ups and failures.

As for being a responsible citizen. I give money to my pastor, should that be taxed?

Where am I??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back