Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's like as a teetotaller I have NFI how some of you go out and blow $100+ on one night's worth of drinking - madness.
Unfortunately my nights tend to venture into the "+" category... heavily :/

I'm still having fun though but s**t i've spent lots of cash.

I don't understand why you have to wait for other people's meals to come out before you start eating yours. Why should your meal get cold just because it was the first brought out?

Nothing worse than a table full of adults sitting politely in front of their untouched meals like trained lapdogs, because there's one or two people at the table still waiting for theirs.

For the love of God, if you're still waiting for your meal, tell the other people at the table they can start theirs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't understand why you have to wait for other people's meals to come out before you start eating yours. Why should your meal get cold just because it was the first brought out?

Nothing worse than a table full of adults sitting politely in front of their untouched meals like trained lapdogs, because there's one or two people at the table still waiting for theirs.

For the love of God, if you're still waiting for your meal, tell the other people at the table they can start theirs.

Throws the dinner out of sync if Person A is nearly done when Person G begins.

Manners are not a high priority for yourself, but some of us can show some restraint and respect to others.

Google reckons she's worth $25mil more than Kanye.

And $64.9mil more than me.

The fact she is worth $64.5m is proof of everything that is wrong with humanity.

The fact she is worth $64.5m is proof of everything that is wrong with humanity.
That is ridiculous!

I'm going to have to google what her app is now. It better be amazing.

Edit: So it looks like it's not her game. She just gets 45% because she let them use her name and likeness...

Edit: So it looks like it's not her game. She just gets 45% because she let them use her name and likeness...
That's the general vibe of those sorts of things. Same in video games.

I would have thought they were worth more than they are to be honest. As much as I have no interest in them you can't deny that they are hugely popular with a huge section of society.

Still don't know who Ray J is

Do you remember a teenage black chick named Brandy who in the mid 90's was the star of a show called Moesha and also released a few songs ?
Ray J is her younger brother.He's a singer,producer and actor but is really only know for the video of shagging KK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back