News 2015 preseason training news and updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously big set of shoulders on him. Demon mate of mine reckons he kicked over 40 goals from 12 games when he was on song.
If he's fit and he and Hawkins work out how to play together - whooska , watch out :D
he would terrorise clubs if fit and well

Seriously big set of shoulders on him. Demon mate of mine reckons he kicked over 40 goals from 12 games when he was on song.
If he's fit and he and Hawkins work out how to play together - whooska , watch out :D

We now need some smaller crumbers/opportunists to come through to compliment the talls.

Just saw on twitter our Skip can also add Australian captain to his honor roll, yes the international rules can be rubbish but considering for once they have a dead set gun squad it's a fantastic recognition for Joel.

The videos on the Cats website with the new guys are great. Bit generic, but you learn a few new things. Stanley's living with Daws Simpson and Blease is with Cam Guthrie. I thought Lucey was the most comfortable and open in front of the camera, but that probably comes as no surprise given he's been on TV for six months. The 'first day of school' line got brought up a lot lol.

Not sure about everyone but Blicavs ran a 5:40 today
Yeah I heard Clark interviewed on SEN and he said Blitz blew him away watching him run. Said he had never seen anything like it

How small?
Benny Cavarra please.

Small in relation to Hawkins and Clark. That was the context of my post.

So I don't care if they are 166cm or 186cm as long as they are opportunists who can read the footy off the talls hands and kick goals.

So I don't care if they are 166cm or 186cm as long as they are opportunists who can read the footy off the talls hands and kick goals.
Might be time for Stokes and SJ to go sneaky fwd again.

Im as excited by the Menz news as anyone but I hope that after this it quietens down for him on the hype front. Not sure he needs the extra pressure of being reminded of what is at stake. He knows better than all of us where he's coming back from.

Also good to see - as I expected - that the club pulled him off after doing some work. Management and slow build is key here.

Still freakin' awesome!

Go Catters

In that case, we should draft "my boy", Caleb Daniel, who stands at a whopping 167cm!:)

Im as excited by the Menz news as anyone but I hope that after this it quietens down for him on the hype front. Not sure he needs the extra pressure of being reminded of what is at stake. He knows better than all of us where he's coming back from.

Also good to see - as I expected - that the club pulled him off after doing some work. Management and slow build is key here.

Still freakin' awesome!

Go Catters

Too much info ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find it ironic that your user name is "Strangled Cat" considering the chosen topic of conversation ;)
My nickname is a frustrated reference to us choking in so many GFs over the years. It predates my join date on here, as I've used it on other forums prior to '07. I should really change it as it's no longer relevant. It should also be noted that whilst I've strangled one thing or another in the past, I'll make it clear that a) it wasn't a feline of any kind and b), I have never referenced anything of mine relating to the (off) topic at hand as a "cat". That's usually reserved for the reproductive organs of the opposite sex.;):D

He kicked 29 from 11 games in 2012 & 7 from 4 games in 2013 but that's in a bloody terrible Melbourne team who only won 3 of those 15 games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back