Wii/U Super Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS

Remove this Banner Ad

You can't.

There's a metallic strip between the amiibo and the packaging.

:( Now to figure out how to take them out and still preserve the packaging, might try to save the backing card at least.

Forgot i had a $20 JB voucher in the depths of my wallet, they had 1 Samus left, its now mine :D

Not sure if I'll go for the whole set or just grab the characters i know and like for now. From Wave 1 i still need Link, Fox, Peach, Marth, Villager & Wii Fit Trainer. Out of those I would only grab Link, Fox and Peach if i wasn't going for the set.

Kitty loves Smash too.

a3b6dd9dac147e05a7750cccae0f43bd.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cannot get the hang of this game with classic controllers or the wiimote. Need to get this adapter delivered :mad:. Turned out JB had an adapter left at West Lakes.

lucky bastard..!! I'm just gonna call Nintendo and get one for $30, hopefully tomorrow is still good for that, this item seems too valuable to put off for mine

Went online yesterday and that 1 second lag just kills it for me.

Please add my Nintendo ID for local games (new one now as I sold my other Wii U and bought a new one just recently) Grechy12.

I've been playing with the gamepad. It's been fine for me.

Just rang Nintendo to order the GCN adaptor. They'll send it in the next 3-5 business days. $29.95
Just did the same. Very helpful and quick.

I still have my GameCube under my bed -- was playing Skies of Arcadia for a while.

Just did the same. Very helpful and quick.

I still have my GameCube under my bed -- was playing Skies of Arcadia for a while.

Was a little surprised how quick it took, but I'm looking forward to getting it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back