Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to play a lot of golf through secondary school (after my knees kept going on me, ending my footy) and I used to be all about technique and all that and would overthink my swing and so-on - including while I was out on the course doing it- but then I discovered a book which taught me to clear/free my mind on the course and to leave all that on the practice range at a minimum and once I started to do that it made a hell of a difference to my game.

what was the name of this book?

what was the name of this book?

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1408448.Quantum_Golf

It's a fascinating book as it's not remotely like any other golf instruction book that I've seen or heard of, as it's told as a parable and some would read it and think it was just a far-fetched story, but if you do what the character in the story is told to do, then you can get outstanding results, which is what happened with me. I previously had golf lessons on a regular basis and was always changing and tinkering with my swing and so-on, but after that I never had another lesson.

Kjell Enhager, who wrote the book, ended up coaching Nick Faldo, someone who was well known for his frequent swing changes and probably overthinking the swing and so-on.

Still in shock!
Is it possible that soccer is just as great a game as Aussie Rules?
what-the-soccer-epic-fail-1376998277.jpg
482717-nick-riewoldt.jpg
NO!:p:p:p

Cracking game of cricket, amazing bowling from Starc and great batting from Haddin. Both of them made it a contest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cracking game of cricket, amazing bowling from Starc and great batting from Haddin. Both of them made it a contest
need to look at some of our batsmen. Bring back Bailey.

Watto NEEDS to be dropped, not sure how he's been in the team for so long
Oh well yknow it's only a WORLD CUP. Bailey scores 70 odd, Watson golden duck, Bailey makes way for Clark. Someone explain that to me.

Oh well yknow it's only a WORLD CUP. Bailey scores 70 odd, Watson golden duck, Bailey makes way for Clark. Someone explain that to me.
"But but...Watson use to be a gun allrounder" - Selectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back