Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very annoying.

I missed the first 2 weeks of my anatomy unit and had to sit in a group with 5 girls. Worst of all we had a big group assignment to do together. They were all dumb as bricks so I took the reigns. Catch-ups were them gossiping so I only went 2 two out of 5 (still kept constant email contact through-out). Then the sods all ripped me to shreds in the peer evaluations (despite me joining it all together, doing the referencing and proof-reading). I nearly knifed them when I saw them in the lecture theatre the following semester.

Ah *. Don't get me started on group assignments! :rolleyes:

Had a similar situation to you. Just a bunch of lazy campaigners who just chatted during our "assignment" meet up sessions. I did all the heavy lifting.

I have one unit that is all group work, and 2 more with group assignments

However i know peeps so its all good.

Also i only have one lecture this semester and that goes for an hour
I hated reading unit outlines and seeing the dreaded 'group assignment'

One hour lectures are crazy. By the time everyone is settled and then the lecturer needs to leave to get to the next class you're in there for 45 mins. Soon they'll just scrap them and do videos instead.

I hated reading unit outlines and seeing the dreaded 'group assignment'

One hour lectures are crazy. By the time everyone is settled and then the lecturer needs to leave to get to the next class you're in there for 45 mins. Soon they'll just scrap them and do videos instead.
Most of mine have been 2 hours and swinburne are doing videos for one of my subjects.

I managed to only do 17 subjects (out of 24) for my degree due to Diploma credits. However, I still couldn't avoid those stupid introductory COR courses. Yawn.

Last edited:
I manged to only do 17 subjects (out of 24) for my degree due to Diploma credits. However, I still couldn't avoid those stupid introductory COR courses. Yawn.

So you spent all your time on bigfooty instead of studying?

I weep for the future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man I'm tired, just had a 2 hour nap, second day of Uni for the year and knackered already

Haha same.

All this book learnin' and brain thinkin' makin' me tired as *.

I just wanna get drunk and eat chicken fingers.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
To our second home.

To the carlton board
I for one would welcome you all with open arms, I just can't vouch for everyone else...

Hs anyone played this?
I stumped it once with Peter Matera. Try the most obscure person you know.

http://en.akinator.com/#
If you go too obscure you get
The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back